Reclaim Your Curves Breast Reconstruction - Perth Support Group Lunch 27 April 2019

Options
Leone88
Leone88 Member Posts: 160
edited April 2019 in Community news and events
Hi ladies - come and join us for an informal meeting where we buy our own food/drink & discuss all things to do with reconstruction. If you are just starting your research this is the place to get your questions answered and make some lovely new friends who understand your concerns. If you’re partway through or you’ve finished your recon we’d love you to join us and share your experience.
The Herdsman Lake Tavern, 33 Herdsman Parade Wembley Saturday 27th April 12:00 o’clock.
Please rsvp through our website: reclaimyourcurves.org.au in the events section.
While you’re there have a good look at all we offer and consider joining our closed Facebook group where you can view many reconstructions at all the different stages. Looking forward to meeting you - Leone.

Comments

• suburbangirl
    suburbangirl Member Posts: 123
    Options
    Hi Leone88,
    Is this event relevant to me? I have recently had two wide excision lumpectomies and now have a half size, misshapen breast, unavoidable due to the cancers involved. My surgeon said I can have reconstruction in 6 months if I like.
    Thank you,
  • Leone88
    Leone88 Member Posts: 160
    Options
    You can definitely join us to hear first hand about the different reconstructions. Depending on how much breast tissue has been removed you may still require expansion with either an implant, some tissue taken from another part of your body, fat grafting or a combination. Depending on your cup size some surgeons recommend a lift & reduction on your other side to get a more symmetrical pair. We are a very informal group happy to answer all sorts of questions so come along and meet some lovely ladies 😀