Exercise

2»

Comments

• Hendrix
    Hendrix Member Posts: 324
    Thank you @iserbrown I will look into it. I do walk a fair bit, but I feel I need more or I’d like to do more. The weight is piling on especially around the waist 🙁
  • Hendrix
    @Zoffiel thanks to cancer I no longer smoke, so I figure I have $100 to spend on been healthy 😊 the body balance sounds interesting I will look into that 
  • Hendrix
    @kezmusc I hear you...I’ve fallen in the middle of the night and gone sliding across the room..the carpet burn (ouch) kicking the foot of the bed...omg...it’s hillarious. I tell my 84year old mum I’m older than her...I feel it lol 
  • Sister
    Sister Member Posts: 4,960
    What bugs me is that so many of the specific exercise programmes are during the day.  Does no-one think that any of us work?  (Mind you, anything that was later would likely to be in the evening and I wouldn't be able to manage the trip back to the suburbs then, either.)
  • poodlejules
    poodlejules Member Posts: 393
    I love Body Balance ..........a combination of Tai Chi, Yoga and Pilates.................and during chemo found some videos on you tube that I followed in the comfort of my loungeroom anytime of the day . Its not too energetic but is great for stretching and balancing. 
  • Kiwi Angel
    Kiwi Angel Member Posts: 1,952
    @Hendrix I do Pilates at least once a week - quite enjoy it - the class goes fast and it’s good for getting my strength back up. 
  • Pommy8
    Pommy8 Member Posts: 128
    Do they have body balance in perth
  • Mez_BCNA
    Mez_BCNA Administrator, Staff, Member, Moderator Posts: 870
    Hi @Pommy8, you may like to check out BCNA's service finder to search health and wellbeing services in your area https://www.bcna.org.au/services-and-support-groups/ 

Breast Cancer Care WA is a wonderful charity that you are probably already aware of; they may give you some useful information as well https://www.breastcancer.org.au/