Anger

Comments

• Brenda5
    Brenda5 Member Posts: 2,423
    I don't know if I had the anger one. I had frustration, indignation, a total lack of empathy for others to the point I felt I could stab anyone to death and not feel anything. I also had a short period of suicide thoughts in the frustration stage. I sought help. It did all pass, you just have to be patient during this shuffle in to the new you. <3
  • kmakm
    kmakm Member Posts: 7,974
    @Sisterso get that feeling. It is my constant companion. For most of my life. Itchy feet at best, fight or flight response at worst, I want to run away most of the time.
  • Blossom1961
    Blossom1961 Member Posts: 2,362
    Me too! As soon as my Herceptin treatment is over I want to get out of here. I know it sounds silly, but I equate living here to my cancer so I want to leave it behind and move on.
  • kmakm
    @Zoffiel My father-in-law sometimes teases me about not coming home when I go out. He says (in a thick Belfast accent) "don't be running away with no sailor". And I say "If I'm running away Harry I'll be running away on my own!"
  • Kiwi Angel
    Kiwi Angel Member Posts: 1,952
    https://www.verywellhealth.com/what-is-estrogen-and-what-does-it-do-to-my-body-4142677

Found this article and the comments on mood and seratonin interesting. Explains my moods and why I feel so much more apathetic now. 
  • Sister
    Sister Member Posts: 4,960
    Youngest child pushed too many buttons this morning - rest of the day has been crap.
  • Kiwi Angel
    @Sister sorry u r feeling so shit at the moment xoxo
  • arpie
    arpie Member Posts: 7,519
    OH dear .... family conference time perhaps?

Have a good weekend, @sister ... can you get out on your SUP??
  • Sister
    edited March 2019
    Flat out running everyone else around this weekend and yes, in particular the one giving me most grief this morning but I've moved on, now..
  • kmakm
    @Sistet Well done for moving on so quickly. I hope the youngest showed some remorse. K xox
  • Sister
    Not sure that remorse is in her makeup but we are back on an even keel for now.  My manager must have been concerned about me yesterday as she was quite happy for me to put my headphones on at the desk and "test" a Baroque CD (Baroque music is supposed to be soothing and mentally clarifying!).
  • kmakm
    Maybe your youngest needs some Baroque music!
  • Kiwi Angel
    I had a huge rant at my boss yesterday morning. Walked into a total mess at work that other people couldn’t finish cause they were “busy” or “ran out of time” - so what everyone else does and stay later to get it done - don’t leave your job for someone else to do. Told her if I have to keep dealing with this I’ll quit!!!