Comments

• Giovanna_BCNA
    Giovanna_BCNA Member Posts: 1,839
    Hello @tisme sending you a private message
  • iserbrown
    iserbrown Member Posts: 5,540
    @tisme
    As time is getting closer just wanted to come on and say best wishes and hope that you have been able to arrange transport and any other assistance that you may require
    Best wishes
  • tisme
    tisme Member Posts: 148
    since centacare found out im accepted by ndis It seems I qualify for transport so I can get to the hospital but im not sure about the day after I dont know what time ill be out and they want 3 days notice   also yeah its getting closer and my depression is through the floor , what happens to daughter if …………………

• iserbrown
    @tisme

Deep breaths, small steps!  Need to combat what if thoughts!  
    Perhaps a call to BCNA or Cancer Council helpline for some coping mechanisms
    No doubt about it, it's scary but this part will soon be behind you. 
    Deep breaths
    Think of your favourite song as it will help to relax you
    Take care
    Best wishes 
  • Giovanna_BCNA
    Hello @tisme
    Understandably you are worried about your daughter and feeling down.  BeyondBlue have a helpline that is open 24 hours, 7 days a week, the phone number is 1300 224 636 if you need some immediate support.  We are back on deck at 9 am tomorrow morning, please call 1800 500 258 if you would like to speak with a cancer nurse.
  • tisme
    I cant make ph calls I cant even ring my gp's office , part of the depression they tell me 
  • Giovanna_BCNA
    Hi @tisme
    Would you like me to call you tomorrow morning?
  • tisme
    if you would after 10am?? my time so that would be 11am your time 
  • Giovanna_BCNA
    Hi @tisme,
    No problems will call you then, take care
    kind regards
    Giovanna
  • tisme
    well I go in for the lumpectomy tomorrow  and to top it all off , yesterday I saw a dentist cos I had toof ache , turns out I have a cracked tooth  and a root canal that need work , couldn't ring the govt clinic dunno when I will be up and out again 
  • kmakm
    kmakm Member Posts: 7,974
    Best of luck with your surgery tomorrow @tisme. I hope it all goes smoothly. It will be good to get rid of that nasty little sucker! K xox
  • Sister
    Sister Member Posts: 4,960
    All the best for today, @tisme
  • tisme
    thanks , I worry that if he doesn't get it all it , by exposing it it will spread 
  • Sister
    Sister Member Posts: 4,960
    edited March 2019
    They're pretty thorough at what they do and getting it all.  Any further treatment you may have will be based on what is found in the path report.  Just remember, if you didn't have the op, it would most definitely spread.
  • iserbrown
    Best wishes for your lumpectomy!  It will be over and done with before you know it! 

Take care