Mental Health Plan

Options
Blossom1961
Blossom1961 Member Posts: 2,375
edited February 2019 in Health and wellbeing
I am officially certified. They were more than happy to put me on the mental health plan. My new cheeky ‘fifteen year old’ doctor acted surprised that I wasn’t on one already! 
Tagged:

Comments

• Artferret
    Artferret Member Posts: 259
    Options
    I think we're all a little bit certified! 🤯
  • Zoffiel
    Zoffiel Member Posts: 3,372
    Options
    That's good. It would suck to have to throw yourself on the ground and thrash in circles while  screaming about conspiracy in the middle of a supermarket to qualify. Save that until you get your 5 subsidised visits to the headshrinkers :)
  • iserbrown
    iserbrown Member Posts: 5,552
    Options
    No not all! Lol
  • kmakm
    kmakm Member Posts: 7,974
    Options
    Paid up club member here!
  • Blossom1961
    Options
    And that@kmakm is probably why we get along!
  • kmakm
    Options
     :D 
  • Blossom1961
    Options
    The Psych was lovely. More importantly, she was very good in helping put strategies into place. I am now able to face my next U/S knowing the possibility of needing a biopsy is not high but I am ready for it if I do. The breast clinic booking person wasn’t much help though. She couldn’t guarantee I wouldn’t get the same nutter doctor if a biopsy is required. I will just walk out if that eventuates. If you hurt me when it can be avoided, I am not giving you a second chance. PTSD is not fun and takes a bit to conquer so you are not stuffing me up a second time. The Psych hasn’t booked in a second visit as she was happy with the outcome but is leaving it open for me to contact her if necessary. 

• kmakm
    Options
    @Blossom1961 Sounds like a good outcome.
  • Zoffiel
    Zoffiel Member Posts: 3,372
    Options
    If you get Dr Evil, definitely walk out. Mxx
  • Blossom1961
    Options
    I also told my Psych about you lovelies here being so supportive and she thinks you are all wonderful and is going to look up this site for referrals