I had both the feelings watching and listening to this 

• BarbieAnne
    BarbieAnne Member Posts: 174
    Certainly hit right in the heart @SoldierCrab
  • Blossom1961
    Blossom1961 Member Posts: 2,362

• SoldierCrab
    SoldierCrab Member Posts: 3,445
    oh I don't think my life is any less important at all  I know I am wonderfully made in His image .... 

• Blossom1961
    Me too @SoldierCrab , but sometimes it helps me to have a reminder, especially when Christian people query my faith during this BC time. This is when I need to remind myself that He has me in His hand. When things get too tough I curl up and ask Him for a hug. It might sound silly, but I feel myself enfolded in His arms and protected from the world during these times,more than usual as I am more aware. I hope that makes sense. Sometimes my head gets the words wrong.
  • SoldierCrab
    SoldierCrab Member Posts: 3,445
    it makes sense @Blossom1961

• BarbieAnne
    BarbieAnne Member Posts: 174
    @Blossom1961 @SoldierCrab faith is such a personal thing. We know how the Lord has spoken to each of us individually about our faith in relation to BC. Is faith determined by our acceptance of our circumstances? This is why people question it. My belief that it is in the way that I approach my life and maybe this will have more impact on someone than someone seeing standing up there proclaiming a cure.
  • Bagnara
    Bagnara Member Posts: 36
    Thank you for sharing that beautiful video  with the singing of   "I'm gonna love you through it"
  • Blossom1961
    @Bagnara Isn’t it awesome! Had me in tears.