Night Howls

Comments

• kmakm
    kmakm Member Posts: 7,974
    Baileys always helps me to sleep too @SoldierCrab! My dear father-in-law gives me a big bottle every Christmas. Over the years I've noticed its soporific effect. Curious.
  • Blossom1961
    Blossom1961 Member Posts: 2,362
    Ooh, I might have to try that! Baileys on ice is yummmmm.
  • kmakm
    kmakm Member Posts: 7,974
    @Blossom1961 SO good! And on Ice cream...
  • iserbrown
    iserbrown Member Posts: 5,540
    What's 43 liquor as I'm a non drinker
    Maybe a Baileys or a port if we're on holiday in a cold environment
    Every group needs someone like me "the driver"

Hope it works for you
  • arpie
    arpie Member Posts: 7,521
    oooohhh... we have some Baileys ....... might work better than temase!   i will give it a go!!  ;) 
  • SoldierCrab
    SoldierCrab Member Posts: 3,445
    43 is a spanish vanilla liquor which goes beautifully with baileys ... 
    If you have had a cowboy drink  baileys and butterscotch shnapps this is nicer ;)

• iserbrown
    Sounds better than a sleeping tablet
  • SoldierCrab
    SoldierCrab Member Posts: 3,445
    edited February 2019
    Oh it is ladies it is ..... 
    my young adult kids who live at home see me drinking and Say oh Gawd she will be snoring tonight ..... hahaha 

I might only drink it about once per month but it is heaven to get such a good sleep 

• iserbrown
    Well deserved 
  • tigerbeth
    tigerbeth Member Posts: 539
    edited February 2019
    Mmmmm Baileys love it , brought a bottle of salted caramel Baileys the other week , it is lovely ! Not a lot left already 😜
  • arpie
    Hmmmm,   Just had a tad of Baileys ..... or more ..... maybe 1/2 a glass? ..... and waiting for the bread to finish cooking, then off to bed, perchance to sleep!!   (I hope!!)

• Blossom1961
    Blossom1961 Member Posts: 2,362
    Why, as soon as I go to bed, do I get a hot flush? 
  • Flaneuse
    Flaneuse Member Posts: 899
    Ah, @Blossom1961, because you're a member of the As-soon-as-I-go-to-bed-I-get-a-hot-flush-club. Sorry. It's ghastly, isn't it?
  • arpie
    Aren't they a pain, @Blossom1961 ?   I've been getting them more often in recent weeks, sometimes 3-4 on the trot into the evening (not as bad as some, but bad enough for me!  :(  )

Well .... I reckon I fell asleep as soon as my head hit the pillow!! (a rarity for me these days!!)  I think I may well try some more Baileys tonight!   :)    

Shame the bloody possums had a scrap in our Fruit trees at 2am tho - the buggers woke me up & that was it for the rest of the 'night'!   grrrr
  • Zoffiel
    Zoffiel Member Posts: 3,372
    I want to know why when I finally sleep through the night after a week of consistently failing Sleep 101 I wake up feeling like I've been lobotomized. Not fair! I've been  struggling along in a brain fog with my eyes gummed together all day. Blah.