Desperate measures

Blossom1961
Blossom1961 Member Posts: 2,362
My Osteopath left the clinic and of course no-one will tell me where he went. There are only two osteo’s that my body likes. My first one lives on the other side of Melbourne. She trained someone who moved to Geelong and their treatment is identical! So she transferred me over to him. Then he left! I have been wondering what to do while madly searching for him. I sent him an email and text explaining that I wasn’t transferred to the clinic but to him specifically so therefore I am his patient, not the clinics! I then contacted my original Osteopath with my concerns. Voila! My twisted torso gets his magic hands on Friday. I am dancing on the inside of me, the physical side of me isn’t quite up to that yet. Hurray.

Comments

• arpie
    arpie Member Posts: 7,521
    That's WONDERFUL!  I am SO glad you've tracked him down!!  WIN!  @Blossom1961

It is such a disappointment when your health professionals 'move on' without letting their client's know ..... tho I guess it would be frowned upon to 'take clients with him' (in a way) - but it is still your right to be able to choose who to see, not theirs, eh??  xxx  big hugs - hope the body responds well to the treatment!   xx
  • primek
    primek Member Posts: 5,392
    Well done for persisting.
  • Blossom1961
    Blossom1961 Member Posts: 2,362
    Awww. So nice to have medical persons looking after me even when they aren’t paid to. After I emailed my original Osteopath she contacted me just to make sure I was going okay. She reminds me of All you lovelies.