Are you recently diagnosed and using BCNA's My Journey online tool? We'd like to have a chat

Marianne_BCNA
Marianne_BCNA Member Posts: 245
edited February 2019 in Community news and events
Hi everyone,
We are wanting to do an article in the next Beacon on our new My Journey online tool. If you have recently been diagnosed with breast cancer (since October) and have been using the online tool, we would like to interview you for th next edition of the Beacon. It can be done over the phone so you can live anywhere in Australia and we will fit in with a time that suits you. If you're interested, you can either post here or private message me. Thanks in advance!

Comments

• SoldierCrab
    SoldierCrab Member Posts: 3,445
    @Marianne_BCNA
    Can I share this to the TNBC group as I refer them all back to BCNA and there might be a lot of newbies as we had over 50 newbies since Christmas....

• Marianne_BCNA
    Marianne_BCNA Member Posts: 245
    Yes please @SoldierCrab. They just need to be using the online tool. Thanks! 
  • craftyrow
    craftyrow Member Posts: 4
    I was diagnosed with triple negative breast cancer in late October and had lumpectomy and sentinel node biopsy on December 3rd. Have just had 2nd round of chemo. I would be happy to chat. 
    Thanks
  • Giovanna_BCNA
    Giovanna_BCNA Member Posts: 1,839
    Hello @craftyrow
    Thank you for your response.  I will let Marianne know that you are interested and we will be in touch.
    kind regards
  • Lissie
    Lissie Member Posts: 13
    Hi Marianne
    I would be happy to help out. I was diagnosed in November with early stage breast cancer and I'm having four cold cap treatments of chemotherapy with my 2nd next week.
    Happy to help you in any possible way that I can.
  • Giovanna_BCNA
    Giovanna_BCNA Member Posts: 1,839
    Hello @Lissie
    Thank you for your response.  I will forward your message to our communications team.
    Kind regards
This discussion has been closed.