My Health Record

124»

Comments

• kmakm
    kmakm Member Posts: 7,974
    I'm in.
  • Flaneuse
    Flaneuse Member Posts: 899
    I'm out. A good initial idea badly stuffed up, I think.
  • Kattykit
    Kattykit Member Posts: 252
    I'm in, I'm not likely to be overlooked for any job and who would want the health records of a person with stage 4  cancer, but might be out of state and need a hospital or other doc to be able to access my health records if I'm not able to give the info needed for whatever reason.

• Afraser
    Afraser Member Posts: 4,352
    I'm in - it is a good idea badly stuffed up but I've always leant towards stirring from within! It can be improved and users can drive that improvement. 
  • Kiwi Angel
    Kiwi Angel Member Posts: 1,952
    Im out. I think in theory it’s a good idea but I don’t trust it not to get hacked. 
  • Doin'it
    Doin'it Member Posts: 377
    I opted out ages ago
  • iserbrown
    iserbrown Member Posts: 5,540
    edited February 2019
    I stayed in, my history was needed recently!  I am pleased that the information is there to assess my situation - we're all different in our views - no right or wrong in this 
  • kezmusc
    kezmusc Member Posts: 1,544
    I stayed in just to see what it says.  Not much there but prescriptions. Even the chemo scripts, but nothing else.  I'll keep an eye on it and see where it goes. If I don't like what I see or who is accessing it, I'll shut it down.  Can't see that it would be very interesting to most people.