27/1/19 Duxx1234's Birthday Sunday

Options
socoda
socoda Member Posts: 1,767
edited February 2019 in General discussion
Sending a very Happy birthday wish to you @duxx1234 for your birthday on Sunday! Hope that your day was incredible!! How did you spend it? Xx Cath
Related image
Tagged:

Comments

• iserbrown
    iserbrown Member Posts: 5,552
    Options
    Happy birthday and many happy returns!
  • kmakm
    kmakm Member Posts: 7,974
    Options
    @duxx1234 Many happy returns!  :)<3:*
  • Deanne
    Deanne Member Posts: 2,163
    Options

Hope you had a special day! xxx
  • duxx1234
    duxx1234 Member Posts: 128
    Options
    Oh thank you so very much for those lovely wishes @Deanne @kmakm @iserbrown @socoda  I had a lovely birthday celebration with my family.  I’ve been MIA for a while but doing really well since finishing all active treatment at the end of August 2018. I’m Triple Negative. I am now 13 months NED and on three monthly appointments. Having my first mammogram and ultrasound since my diagnosis 14 months ago, so fingers crossed all will be well. Thank you again, lovely ladies! xxxx
  • SoldierCrab
    SoldierCrab Member Posts: 3,445
    Options

• Riki_BCNA
    Riki_BCNA Staff Posts: 323
    Options
    Great to hear you had a wonderful birthday @duxx1234. Wishing you all the best.
  • duxx1234
    Options
    Thank you @SoldierCrab and @Riki_BCNA  for your lovely messages! You’ve made me feel very special! xx
  • jennyss
    jennyss Member Posts: 1,959
    Options
    Dear @duxx1234, Glad you had a happy birthday with your family,  and great treatment update!

from jennyss in Western NSW
  • Sister
    Sister Member Posts: 4,960
    Options
    I'm late but Happy Birthday!
  • duxx1234
    Options
    Thank you so much @Sister and Jennyss for your birthday greetings! I had a lovely birthday! xx