OTIS vacancy right now

SoldierCrab
SoldierCrab Member Posts: 3,445
edited April 2018 in Day to day
HI Ladies and gents just saw this on facebook.... 

***CURRENT AVAILABILITY - Western Australia***
We currently have many dates available from mid July through to the end of the year for Eden Hollow in Denmark, WA.
This property can accommodate four guests for stays of up to seven nights and is currently only available to Western Australian residents.
To enquire about a stay email bookings@otisfoundation.org.au or phone our Bookings Team during Victorian business hours on (03) 5444 1184.
Stays are available at no cost to anyone who has been diagnosed with breast cancer.

OTISFOUNDATION.ORG.AU
https://engonetotis.blob.core.windows.net/A quaint cottage set within 26 acres of forest, pasture and orchards.

Comments

• kmakm
    kmakm Member Posts: 7,974

• arpie
    arpie Member Posts: 7,519
    I hope someone in Qld will be able to take up this wonderful opportunity!  

@Brenda5 ?

• SoldierCrab
  • wendy55
    wendy55 Member Posts: 774
    Oh I wish, 43 degrees here today and 47 tom orrow I would settle for anywhere than being here at the moment,
    please somebody try and take up this wonderful offer!!!

wendy55
  • arpie
    arpie Member Posts: 7,519
    OMG!   Stay safe & cool, @wendy55   xx

• Shellshocked2018_
    Shellshocked2018_ Member Posts: 283
    I could do with a few days away, like all of us .....

• Sister
    Sister Member Posts: 4,960
    Surely someone in Qld wants it...
  • iserbrown
    iserbrown Member Posts: 5,539
    @lgray3911
    Do you know of anyone? 

@sandramj
  • sandramj
    sandramj Member Posts: 253
    No I don’t but I’ll work really hard to find someone who can take advantage of this fantastic opportunity.  
  • lgray3911
    lgray3911 Member Posts: 207
    Omg I live in Port Douglas this property is beautiful!! Please tell me we know someone who could stay here!! Apart from one that is!! Haha!!
  • SoldierCrab
    edited January 2019
    SOME new vacancies at OTIS 

Need a break??
    We have the following available stays coming up:

** A LAST MINUTE stay available at Vacation Village, Port Macquarie (NSW), from 1-8 Feb
    A second stay at the same property 1-8 March
    This property sleep up to six people in a spacious two bedroom apartment at the Vacation Village resort complex.
    Details at http://www.otisfoundation.org.au/directo…/…/vacation-village

** There are a number of mid-week stays coming up at Kez's Hideaway, Redesdale (VIC) including:
    - 4 Feb - 8 Feb
    - 25 Feb - 1 Mar
    - 11 March - 15 March
    - 18 March - 22 March
    - 25 March - 29 March
    Kez's Hideaway sleeps up to eight guests and is set on rural farmland, close to the small township of Redesdale in Central Victoria.
    Details at http://www.otisfoundation.org.au/directory/22/kezs-hideaway

Stays at OTIS properties are available at no cost to anyone who has faced a breast cancer diagnosis. To enquire about these or other bookings please speak to our Bookings Team on (03) 5444 1184 or bookings@otisfoundation.org.au between 9am-5pm AEDT