Night Howls

Options

Comments

• Blossom1961
    Blossom1961 Member Posts: 2,375
    Options
    I am and always have been a hug person or an arm squeeze. I had a friend who disliked physical contact but I always forgot. She ended up coming to me for a hug every time we saw each other, and usually initiated it.
  • Annie C
    Annie C Member Posts: 849
    Options
    @AllyJay
    Awhh
    Got it.
  • JJ70
    JJ70 Member Posts: 983
    Options
    Full moon last night HOWLERS - must be part werewolf. Might explain my 3am alertness....arrroooooooooww!!
  • Annie C
    Options
    @JJ70
    How does that go again?
    We 'howlers' should practise it for whenever  we meet up.

• JJ70
    JJ70 Member Posts: 983
    edited January 2019
    Options
    A bit like this @Annie C - you'd know it well I assume!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XI8S_gEG2Qo
  • SoldierCrab
    SoldierCrab Member Posts: 3,445
    Options
    try 4.30am here could of howled at the very bright moon all night long  up again at 7.30am 
  • Annie C
    Options
    @JJ70
    Got it, will practise tonight. 

My neighbour 2 blocks down the road has taken her 5 pet dingoes back out to the station, so no more early morning howls (from both of us, the dingoes and me).

• Sarnicad
    Sarnicad Member Posts: 318
    Options
    @Annie C I’ve now got a visual of a woman standing in the outback baying at the full moon at 3am with a couple of dingoes at your side
  • Sister
    Sister Member Posts: 4,960
    Options
    And film it and post it!
  • Annie C
    Options
    @Sister
    Not a good idea. Some things are best left to the imagination!
  • Beryl C.
    Beryl C. Member Posts: 270
    Options
    JJ70 - thanks for the video. I love this sound or is it 'wolf song', but do they have to sing in a minor key? Brings me out in goose bumps.
  • Sister
    Sister Member Posts: 4,960
    Options
    You know FIGJAM?  That's me at the moment - just replace good with grumpy.  Crap night's sleep and finally got out of bed at 3:45am only to find that my other half had opened all of the windows up and turned the aircon off.  Fair enough that it's usually the way we roll here but last night?...Really?  26oC inside and out.  So, right around the house, closing all of the windows and aircon on but of course, by that time, never going back to sleep.  Oh...and this is the one day I HAVE to be at work early and also the day that the staff photos are taken that will be on display for the rest of the year!

• kmakm
    kmakm Member Posts: 7,974
    Options
    Oh no! 26° overnight is brutal. Good luck today. K xox