Night Howls

Comments

• arpie
    arpie Member Posts: 7,521
    Enjoy my friend!   @JJ70    :)

I hope the soak works!   ;) 

• Sarnicad
    Sarnicad Member Posts: 318
    @JJ70 keep up the good work with the can at 40 do at 45 - it’s very needed.  A friend on fb had posted some practical check your breasts tips and I posted something off the fb page along with the link to fb page (she’s a midwife so I  thought she might be interested) to have another friend comment that she didn’t know she could get a scan under 50
  • kmakm
    kmakm Member Posts: 7,974
    edited January 2019
    Still here @JJ70 but just us now so can sleep in my birthday suit with some air conditioning on. Definitely helps with the hot flushes. Hope your bum is feeling better. Saw this at the gallery yesterday...  ;)

• JJ70
    JJ70 Member Posts: 983
    @kmakm Thanks for the bum!! ;) 
  • Zoffiel
    Zoffiel Member Posts: 3,372
    Yep, @soldiercrab I was momentarily bamboozled too. 'Who's arse is that and why am I seeing it? Damn, but its a fine backside'. Mxx
  • Zoffiel
    Zoffiel Member Posts: 3,372
    Ha, I thought it had freckles on it, then I discovered it's just random spotty bits of things best not investigated on my computer monitor. 
  • SoldierCrab
    SoldierCrab Member Posts: 3,445
    I think if my bum looked like that I be worth millions in bum ads ;)

• Kiwi Angel
    Kiwi Angel Member Posts: 1,952
    @JJ70 how the strain feeling?  I have noticed recovering from chemo that my muscles just feel weird sometimes - almost like they are tight but not really if that makes any sense. Hope the wine and soak helped xo

temazapam night thank god. God I miss the old days of sleeping normally!!
  • kmakm
    Hee hee! Glad I managed to surprise. The bum belongs to someone fro. The 17th century I think! 'Tis a work of art in more ways than one for sure. K xox
  • Sister
    Sister Member Posts: 4,960
    Back at the shack - down here for the weekend in between the horrendous weather forecasts and before I go back to work on Wednesday. I'm hoping the wind settles so I can get the SUP out - it's blowing a gale, here.  I don't think I've seen it so windy outside of Winter.

Not wanting to make anyone jealous but sleeping has slowly been improving since Christmas.  I've been waking up at 5-5:30 mist mist mornings.  Not that it seems to affect how tired I feel.

• kmakm
    @Sister A Christmas miracle!
  • Sister
    Sister Member Posts: 4,960
    @Annie C SBS has Kimberley's on slow TV tonight.  Not sure if you get it there or have to stream - currently passing the Buccaneer Archipelago!