3/1/19 Smez's Birthday Today!!!

socoda
socoda Member Posts: 1,767
Happy Birthday @Smez!!! Hope your day has been awesome. What did you do to celebrate? Xx 

Comments

• Riki_BCNA
    Riki_BCNA Staff Posts: 323
    Hello @Smez wishing you a very happy birthday and hoping you have had a lovely day.
  • Mira
    Mira Member Posts: 678
    Happy birthday Smez, I hope you are having an awesome day :smile:
  • iserbrown
    iserbrown Member Posts: 5,540

• Annie C
    Annie C Member Posts: 849
    @Smez
    A Very Happy Birthday to you, a day that is filled with much love, laughter and happiness.

Very Warm Kimberley wishes to you
    Annie
  • kmakm
    kmakm Member Posts: 7,974
    @Smez Many happy returns!  :)<3:*
  • smokie08
    smokie08 Member Posts: 157
    Happy birthday hope you had a great day 😊
  • Smez
    Smez Member Posts: 25
    Hi everyone sorry its a bit late. I had a lovely day with family went to lunch and celebrated then a quiet evening with hubby. Appreciate all your wishes. My local girls cancer support group didn't even remember.  Because I am not on Facebook I miss out. Better things to do with my time like enjoy my 2 grandsons. The 17th January is my 5yr anniversary so we go into a new phase over here in the west where hospital dont look after you and you go back to local breastscreen appts.  Not happy about that oh well. Next question is whether I keep taking tamoxifen for another 5 yrs. Thanks again big 50 next year eeekk.
  • kmakm
    edited January 2019
    I'm not on FB either @Smez. Congratulations on the five years! K xox
  • jennyss
    jennyss Member Posts: 1,950
    Dear @Smez, I'm glad you had a lovely birthday.

from jennyss in Western NSW
  • Smez
    @Kmakm, jennyss thanks for birthday wishes and thanks for the congrats on 5yrs in a new club now aren't I hope you all have a good day going to be stinking hot in the east take care drink lots of water. Xx
  • kmakm
    @Smez Does iced coffee count?!
  • Smez
    @Kmakm ahhh no not really going to need more than that today unless you're swimming in it. Like cleopatra. Lol