No video please

Blossom1961
Blossom1961 Member Posts: 2,362
I am so pleased my family are kind enough not to tape or video me. Picture this, I am boob lopsided, have extremely short hair and need to get out of my comfy chair BUT one upper side is tender from anxillery clearance, the other upper side and back is tender from running myself into an aviary door and twisting my torso, my legs are sore and weak from neuropathy. I have no choice but to put all the pressure on my legs and propel myself forward taking care NOT to fall back again. The sight and sounds this action produces is really quite funny but I don’t wish for it to be visually shared. I am imagining a full room of us in different stages of recovery altogether getting up simultaneously. Oh dear, don’t make me laugh, it hurts! 😆

Comments

• arpie
    arpie Member Posts: 7,524
    Good that you can laugh about it now, @Blossom1961  - SO glad no-on video'd you!!  Take care  xxxx

• Blossom1961
    @arpie I do this numerous times a day and chuckle at myself everytime. I am, however, starting to get quite good at it!
  • Zoffiel
    Zoffiel Member Posts: 3,372
    Even getting up off the loo involves a fully choreographed performance. Good leg out, nah, that's not going to work. Bad leg out...rock sideways, groan.
    Since my feet have stopped obeying instructions I fall over far too frequently. I hope to hell no-one films that, I'd have to kill them. It would, no doubt, be a clumsy and noisy murder, but it would have to be done.
  • Blossom1961
    I do find needing to get up in a hurry for a bathroom visit is a challenge. 😆 I am so glad I have learned to laugh at myself