The best thing about Christmas......

kezmusc
kezmusc Member Posts: 1,544
Hoping everyone had a wonderfully brilliant xmas.

My goodness, this is the first time in three days I have actually had time to sit down and post anything. What a whirlwind. 
There has been a lot of newly diagnosed joining us over the last  weeks leading into the festive season, and I so hope you guys all made it through ok with a lot of love, laughs and hugs. I remeber being two weeks into chemo xmas day 2016.  Such a shit of a time to be dealing with such things.

So my house looks like Santa and the reindeer nuked it with tinsel and paper. The dogs are fed up with chicken and turkey leftovers and the wine rack....well let's just say it needs a restock. :wink:

Living with 4 young ladies can be a hot house of emotions and personalities at times. Occasionally I wonder how often they think about the whole BC ordeal now that life is pretty much normal on their side of things.  I got my answer.

My beautiful girls made me a photo book of our pink run and holiday at the beach.  Within the first two pages I was in tears.  
I got thoroughly spoilt with all things shiny and sparkly but this was the best present. 

The best thing about christmas................feeling the love. 

Hugs to everybody.

xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Comments

• Annie C
    Annie C Member Posts: 849
    @kezmusc
    How lovely and inspirational of the 4 young ladies in your life. You can now never doubt their love, admiration and respect for your courage.

The lovely young ladies have all my admiration and respect. When I read of actions such as these I know that our country is in fine young hands.

• arpie
    arpie Member Posts: 7,521
    That truly IS awesome, @kezmusc - WELL DONE YOU!!   xxx

Gorgeous girls to do that for you!

• kmakm
    kmakm Member Posts: 7,974
    Wonderful, wonderful gift. That kind of thoughtfulness is beyond my kids. How do you do it?! Bless them. K xox
  • Sister
    Sister Member Posts: 4,960
    How beautiful. It brought tears to my eyes.  Tell your girls from me how wonderful they are...and to you, you've obviously dragged 'em up right!
  • Mantis
    Mantis Member Posts: 61
    That’s just beautiful. The best!
  • iserbrown
    iserbrown Member Posts: 5,540
    Wow! Thoughtful young ladies 
  • Annski
    Annski Member Posts: 112
    Beautiful! You've done something so right with them. Can feel the love!
  • kezmusc
    kezmusc Member Posts: 1,544
    Thank you everybody.  It was a beautiful thing to do.  So happy with them growing into gorgeous, thoughtful, strong and independent young ladies. That stock whip must of worked hey @Sister. LOL