Have a very Merry Christmas

tigerbeth
tigerbeth Member Posts: 539
Well lovely ladies , this is a very big thank  you to all that have helped me through a very tough year . It was amazing to meet(both in real life & virtual) such a caring lot of people from a wide range of backgrounds. I am looking forward to meeting more of you in the New Year.
I am saddened to see many new names appearing on our forum at this time of the year , my advice would be the same as you have already got , look after YOU , come here to laugh , cry & share your stories , breathe , you will get though this shitfest !!
I hope you all manage to enjoy time with your family &  friends & that the new year brings lots of joy, hope & maybe some normality back to our lives . <3<3 
Here's to us !
Cheers, hugs & much love to you all !

Stay safe 
Beth xxx

Comments

• Nefertari
    Nefertari Member Posts: 288
    edited December 2018
    And the same to you tigerbeth, congratulations on the one year mark.  Have a wonderful Christmas x
  • SoldierCrab
    SoldierCrab Member Posts: 3,445

May you all have a relaxed Christmas and May 2019 be a year of hope for us all. 

• arpie
    arpie Member Posts: 7,521
    All the best, Breasties  xx  

Hoping that everything just keeps getting better this coming year!

• Sister
    Sister Member Posts: 4,960
    And to you @tigerbeth
  • iserbrown
    iserbrown Member Posts: 5,540
    Best wishes for Christmas and the coming New Year

• Sister
    Sister Member Posts: 4,960
    To everyone here - old hands, newbies and those who, like me, have spent a tough year - thank you for your support (I could not have done it so well without you).  I hope you have a safe and happy Christmas and that 2019 brings you good times.
  • LIttleBlueWren
    LIttleBlueWren Member Posts: 88
    To all of you lovely people on this forum, I just want to say a huge thank you and wish you all a wonderful Christmas.
    I really appreciate the support and kindness that you have all shown me this year.
    Thank you all.
  • Afraser
    Afraser Member Posts: 4,352
    A happy and peaceful Christmas to all.