Positive thought for the day xx

Comments

• arpie
    arpie Member Posts: 7,524
    Gotta agree with that one, @LucyDee .... even back in the 70s/80s .... now & then, I just couldn't get out of bed on my days off (I worked at a hospital and watched a lot of really horrible stuff happen) ...... and it was before you could download stuff to watch ..... it was just BLISS, pretending you WEREN'T THERE, cos the only communication tool was the landline phone!  If you didn't want to answer it - you just DIDN'T!!    ;)   

• LucyDee
    LucyDee Member Posts: 107

• arpie
    arpie Member Posts: 7,524

• LucyDee

• LucyDee

• kmakm
    kmakm Member Posts: 7,974
    I so wish I could do that.
  • LucyDee
    @kmakm, baby steps sweetheart. You will get there xx
  • SoldierCrab
    SoldierCrab Member Posts: 3,445
    Kmakm you will girl give yourself time .... it takes time for our emotions to settle after this onslaught and you have more than 1 deal with this .... it will all be mixed in together your sister's stuff and yours 

• kmakm
    Thank you @LucyDee & @SoldierCrab. I don't feel like I'm sulking but it kind of seems like an extended sulk! It's a kind of a block I suppose. I'm working on it with my psych. Lots of people have lives that don't go the way they planned and hoped. I don't want to feel like this for whatever time I have left.
  • iserbrown
    iserbrown Member Posts: 5,543
    Hopefully time is a healer
  • LucyDee
    @kmakm, a New Year is just around the corner, I hope it’s a much better year for you. Take care xx
  • kmakm
    Oh @LucyDee I don't dare even hope! We've been saying that every year for so long and each year brings a fresh disaster. I've shrunk my horizon to about a month. That's as much as I can manage at the moment! I hope your 2019 is a trouble free one. Thank you for your support. K xox