On Our Walks

Comments

• Annie C
    Annie C Member Posts: 849
    @kmakm and @JJ70
    Yep the reality of India, offset by the henna on the horse's hooves. Ah love it.

You two look great. So relaxed. Well done.

Love it
    Annie
  • Annie C
    Annie C Member Posts: 849
    @JJ70 and @kmakm
    Great photos. Love the one of the old "uncle" and his staff.

Everything is so colourfully decorated in India.

The "tikka" suits you, Jo.

• arpie
    arpie Member Posts: 7,519

GORGEOUS!

Where's the seat that Princess Di sat on??  ;)
  • Sister
    Sister Member Posts: 4,960
    What a wonderful trip you seem to have had!
  • arpie
    LOVE the colours - socially the ladies inside the fort!

Where's a pic of you guys ON the elephant??

Safe travels home xx
  • Sister
    I'm not sure if the photos upload is going to work as it's behaving strangely but the again, I'm cheating a bit - I did walk here this morning but currently strumming a uke (very badly).
  • arpie
    edited December 2018
    NICE VIEW, down by the water - do you get a calling breeze there, to counteract the high temps Adelaide are currently getting??   (Pic is small - but click on it & get normal size!)

YAY!!   Well done YOU for giving the uke a go!  When do we see a video??    ;)   Let me know if you want ANY SONGS!  I have THOUSANDS!  ;) 
  • Sister
    Not sure what Adelaide is like today but it's generally much cooler here by the sea (different story down the back).  Can't get out on the paddleboard today as it's too windy😞
    Absolutely, no videos!  I'm bad (and I don't mean teenspeak good) - Letrozole doesn't help the hand flexibility, either...or is that just age?
  • arpie
    edited December 2018
    Very windy here too @Sister .... dammit - but at least it keeps the temps down for us!  ;)   My hands have been a shocker the last few days ... really painful - not sure why - but blaming the meds.   grrr

Re the uke ... take it slowly - 10 mins a day ..... work on something that you know REALLY well ..... OR.... just do the C chord and sing Kookaburra sits in the old gum tree!  ;) 

or - The Beat Goes On (Sonny & Cher)  ;) 
  • kmakm
    kmakm Member Posts: 7,974
    edited December 2018
    Letrozole severely impacts my hand flexibility @Sister. I'm 52 and my hand dexterity is almost fully back to normal towards the end of my one month off the AI. A month ago I was dropping stuff...