Strathpine Coffee Club

leecle
leecle Member Posts: 15
edited September 2016 in Community news and events

Hi, I am a first time blogger, so really don't know what  I am doing.  I would love to join your coffee get togethers as I live in Lawnton.  I work part time but if they fit in I thnk I would benefit hugely.  I have finished treatment but also on Arimidex. 

Tagged:

Comments

• Lyn11
    Lyn11 Member Posts: 272
    edited March 2015

Hi Leecle, Our next meet is on the 8th Dec and we would love to have you at our little gathering. I am at Bray Park so we are very handy to each other.

• Lyn11
    edited March 2015

Hi Leecle, Our next meet is on the 8th Dec and we would love to have you at our little gathering. I am at Bray Park so we are very handy to each other.

• Sarah 51
    Sarah 51 Member Posts: 303
    edited March 2015

Hi Leecle

Am excited that you will be coming to join us. I went along on Weds this week and met the 2 Lyns , Jo and  Marge. It was great and I got so much out of it. What lovely ladies we all are!!!

Sarah

• Lyn11
    edited March 2015

Wednesday is not set in concrete :) I have most Mondays through to Thursday off so any of those I can work around. Brissie Lyn works Monday and Tuesday which is why we picked wednesday. We can change to fit other people. Which day would you prefer and we can see if that suits everyone

Lyn

• leecle
    edited March 2015

The Gods are against me.  I work Monday, Wednesday and Thursdays 9.30 to 2.30 so it looks like it would be difficult to catch with everyone together.  How often do you meet?  As you can see Tuesdays and Fridays are best for me or any day after 2.30pm.  Thanks for trying though

Lee

• Lyn11
    edited March 2015

Don't give up yet?! Our group isn't Strathpine MORNING Coffee Club, lol. We will fit in with anyone and everyone that wants to be in our group. Do you have any child minding or school pick up duties? Afternoons are good for me. The others will be able to read these messages and they will say which afternoon suits them best.

Lyn

• Sarah 51
    edited March 2015

Hi ladies

Happy to meet any time as you know I am a lady of leisure currently. My only commitment is to chemo on 9th Dec which is a Thurs. I'll go with the flow.

Sarah

• leecle
    edited March 2015

Great, there is hope.  I have no issues with kids as they are both married.  I have a suggestion, how about 3pm on Wednesday 8th Dec instead of morning.  Same date, different time.  Would that work?

Lee

• leecle
    edited March 2015

Great, there is hope.  I have no issues with kids as they are both married.  I have a suggestion, how about 3pm on Wednesday 8th Dec instead of morning.  Same date, different time.  Would that work?

Lee

• Lyn11
    edited March 2015

works for me!! :)

• brissie lyn
    brissie lyn Member Posts: 87
    edited March 2015

3pm works for me too! How about the others?

• brissie lyn
    brissie lyn Member Posts: 87
    edited March 2015

3pm works for me too! How about the others?

• Sarah 51
    edited March 2015

Hi Ladies

3pm is fine for me too.

Sarah

• Lyn11
    edited March 2015

I'm looking forward to meeting up again, too. It seems so long since we saw each other!!!

• Lyn11
    edited March 2015

I'm looking forward to meeting up again, too. It seems so long since we saw each other!!!