Walk by Faith

SoldierCrab
SoldierCrab Member Posts: 3,445

AS we each have travelled the BC road Who has held onto this promise of God's ? 

Comments

• Blossom1961
    Blossom1961 Member Posts: 2,362
    Ordinarily I would say yes. Chemo induced anxiety has brought me into a different place. Very frustrating feeling anxious when you know there is no reason for it. Every part of me knows that my God is bigger than this and usually this is not a problem. However the anxiety hits from out of the blue and without warning. Fortunately, I know that God will get me through all aspects of this BC and the treatment side effects.
  • SoldierCrab

A very close friend gave me this  Christmas 2012 I have just started Chemo.... 
    I clung onto the " I will GUIDE you along the BEST PATHWAY for your life" when I was really struggling 
  • BarbieAnne
    BarbieAnne Member Posts: 174
    Footsteps in the sand is another good one. I cling to the knowledge the He will pick me up and carry me when I am at my lowest. Recently went through a period where I was finding it difficult to pray or read my bible. Reflecting back I know that He carried me once again until I was strong enough to stand on my own two feet in my relationship with Him
  • SoldierCrab

BarbieAnne someone sent this picture to me years ago I think is shows us HIs love when we are weak  He is strong. 
  • BarbieAnne
    BarbieAnne Member Posts: 174
    Agree @SoldierCrab. The best thing is that He does not judge us. 
  • Ctoo
    Ctoo Member Posts: 13
    Heal me, LORD, and I will be healed; save me and I will be saved, for you are the one I praise. Jer 17:14
  • SoldierCrab

Isaiah 40:31 New King James Version (NKJV)

31 But those who wait on the Lord
    Shall renew their strength;
    They shall mount up with wings like eagles,
    They shall run and not be weary,
    They shall walk and not faint.