Why not join the Living with metastatic private group? Access group via the link here.

Information access on the Metastatic breast cancer information forum for those that can't attend.

Please can we get a video done and put up on the website on the sessions at the Metastatic breast cancer information forum that is happening in Melbourne on Saturday.  I can't get there but I really want the info on the emerging strategies for metastatic TNBC.  Surely in this day and age the technology is available and it's not that hard to organise.  Members of BCNA include women from regional areas and those with serious health complications from treatment that compromises our ability to attend - surely BCNA of all people should understand how important this information is to us and how important it is to make it accessible. PLEASE - can we make this information available to those that can't attend. 

Comments

• Patti J
    Patti J Member, Dragonfly Posts: 589
    Yes, @TripleNegMama. I seem to remember that the plan B conference before the Field of Women was posted but not the plan C. 
    It would be interesting.
  • arpie
    arpie Member Posts: 7,521
    @Giovanna_BCNA    Is there any way that this can be recorded for our members' benefit who are unable to attend - even just a verbal recording?  Someone attending could just record it on their phone?

It would be awesome if it could be done.  cheers
  • Giovanna_BCNA
    Giovanna_BCNA Member Posts: 1,839
    Hello @TripleNegMama, @PattiJ, @arpie
    Thank you for your questions and comments. I do know that BCNA are planning to record more of their information forums in future.  One of my colleagues will be attending the 'Latest treatments in metastatic breast cancer' forum this Saturday and will provide a summary of the key points for the online network. 
    @PattiJ my sincere apologies, my colleague and I have collated a summary of Plan C to post online.  We have just been reviewing some of the information to make sure that the summary is accurate and complete.  I plan to have this available online next week.  I thank you all for your patience.

• TripleNegMama
    TripleNegMama Member Posts: 47
    so where do we find the summary???
  • Giovanna_BCNA
    Giovanna_BCNA Member Posts: 1,839
    Hello @TripleNegMama
    apologies you have not been able to find it.  See link below
    https://onlinenetwork.bcna.org.au/discussion/19817/plan-c-conference-11-august-2018-summary
    regards
  • TripleNegMama
    TripleNegMama Member Posts: 47
    what about the emerging strategies for met TNBC???  any update on when that is available??