Bon Voyage

Annie C
Annie C Member Posts: 849
edited December 2018 in Day to day
Our Kate, @kmakm and our Jo, @JJ70
are off on holiday to India  on Friday. 

Let's wish them a Bon Voyage, a well deserved holiday  and a fantastic time.

Thankyou Kate and Jo for all your support and for just being there for us.

Have a great time.

Annie

Tagged:

Comments

• arpie
    arpie Member Posts: 7,521
    WOW!  Have a great time, ladies!  Lots of pics please - and don't forget to check in now & then with updates!!  xx

Stay safe & don't get Delhi Belly!   xxxx
  • Afraser
    Afraser Member Posts: 4,352
    Have fun, keep safe, we will want to see photos!! 
  • kezmusc
    kezmusc Member Posts: 1,544
    Have an awesome time ladies.  I didn't realise you were heading off as well @JJ70. Lucky you.

@kmakm I know how much you have been looking forward to this.  I am so very excited for you.

Time to leave your worries behind.  Regather, regroup and just be you again in a place you love..

No matter where you travel, we will always go with you in our hearts. Have a wonderful trip.

Stay safe ladies and send lots of pics.

xoxoxo
  • Mira
    Mira Member Posts: 678
    edited December 2018
    Have an awesome time!!  Stay safe.  I'd love pics or trip reports if you'd like to share.  :smile:
  • Doin'it
    Doin'it Member Posts: 377
    Oh wow! Have a fabulous holiday girls. So well deserved. Can’t wait to see your pics xx
  • Blossom1961
    Blossom1961 Member Posts: 2,362
    Have a fantastic time lovely ladies. Hopefully you can forget about the reason you are on this forum. However remember we are all wishing you the best rest ever.
  • kitkatb
    kitkatb Member Posts: 442
     @kmakm and @JJ70  You'll have a blast. Wishing you the awesomist  trip ever as you deserve it big time. Love to see pics and may your worries be forgotten for 2 weeks.  katie xx
  • tigerbeth
    tigerbeth Member Posts: 539
    Hey girls @kmakm@JJ70 have an awesome time !
    Stay safe look forward to seeing the photos Kate & Jo & hearing all the stories when you get back .
    Kate I hope this break will do you the world of good , take it easy & breath that India air xxx
  • Sister
    Sister Member Posts: 4,960
    Have a brilliant time both of you!
  • kmakm
    kmakm Member Posts: 7,974
    @kitkatb @tigerbeth @Sister Thank you! K xox
  • SoldierCrab
    SoldierCrab Member Posts: 3,445
    ah Nice ladies enjoy it all remember life is for living and we are living life..... 
  • Sarnicad
    Sarnicad Member Posts: 318
    @kmakm and @JJ70 have an awesome time take pics enjoy eat well and have a blast
  • kmakm
    kmakm Member Posts: 7,974
    @Sarnicad Mmmmm, the food...!
  • JJ70
    JJ70 Member Posts: 983
    I've only just seen this thread
    , you gorgeous gal @Annie C as I have been busier than a buzzing blue arsed fly today,  including prioritising a spot of light  refreshments at a gorgeous WA beach pub this afternoon with my gorgeous local breastie pals.