Anniversary

Comments

• kmakm
    kmakm Member Posts: 7,974
    Oh what a blessed relief @Sister. Bring on Christmas, the summer, the beach, the SUPB!

Yes it is a big deal but I can tell you this for free: I love my flat stomach! K xox
  • SoldierCrab
    SoldierCrab Member Posts: 3,445
     awesome news Sister 
  • kmakm
    Today is the one year anniversary of my very painful and difficult biopsy. Seems like yesterday.
  • SoldierCrab
    SoldierCrab Member Posts: 3,445
    oh Kmakm  Hugs beautiful girl  its been such a harsh year.... 
  • kmakm
    @SoldierCrab Thanks sweets. Saw the psych again today. It's been a rough one. Off to bed. K xox
  • Sister
    Sister Member Posts: 4,960
    Well, I was lying on the table getting the ultrasound and one of my thoughts was that I would miss Summer again.

@kmakm I hope you got some sleep last night.  So many memories.
  • Anne65
    Anne65 Member Posts: 425
    @Sister Yahoo!!! That is the best news. After all you've been through, the stress & worry & now the all clear. I am over the moon for you. i have been thinking of you all week & sending you good, calm & positive thoughts. Now it's onward & upward & look to the future. Your family must be relieved as well & your sister would be smiling from above. I am feeling OK about mine next week...so far....and will try to remain positive. My hubby is going over with me for the day & i will get my results the same day. I'm sure we will go out for lunch somewhere to hopefully celebrate. Take care my friend & I bet the air smells so much sweeter now!! love & hugs xxxx
  • tigerbeth
    tigerbeth Member Posts: 539
    @sister that's awesome news ! you must be relieved !

Hope you will now enjoy your Christmas & summer with dare I say a little normality !! 

Best wishes 
    Beth xx
  • kezmusc
    kezmusc Member Posts: 1,544
    Such a huge sigh of relief @sister.  Congratulations.  It's such a nerve wracking day isn't it?  I have another darn MRI on the 13th of December to check that strange finding from last time.  I just hope it has decided to disappear.  That would be nice.  
  • arpie
    arpie Member Posts: 7,521
    Thinking of you @kmakm ..... big hugs xx
  • Sister
    @kezmusc Hope it is resolved in the best possible way 
  • kmakm
    edited November 2018
    I managed to back to sleep after waking crying and panting from a dream where I was back in hospital having another operation.

Honestly, this anniversary stuff sucks big time! Is the first one the worst? Do they ease up for the later ones? I've had more nightmares this year than in the previous 30...
  • kezmusc
    kezmusc Member Posts: 1,544
    Yeah me too @Sister

@kmakm .I actually found the second one worse.  The first one was so close to the end of my treatment (4 months) that I really didn't contemplate that their might be anything wrong at that stage.  It was still nerve wracking but I though I would have to be bloody unlucky to find anything then. 

It's odd.  I used to dream a lot before this and could usually remember what I had dreamt about. Some nasty ones between diagnosis and getting poisened but since chemo  I hardly ever remember dreaming anything. Probably because I was awake half the freakin night for such a long time so maybe no time to dream   Hehehe. 
  • Sister
    @Anne65 Thinking of you today (have I got the date right?).  All the best and fingers crossed for you!  
  • arpie
    arpie Member Posts: 7,521
    All the best for today, @Anne65  - thinking of you xxx