Terrified of what lies ahead!

Comments

• tigerbeth
    tigerbeth Member Posts: 539
    So glad for you both @wonk & @CathyMac ,good results always help in the planning 
    Cathy your situation sounds similar to myself , lumpectomy  then radiation followed by letrozole for 5 years .
    Good luck girls ,here's hoping that the good news continues xx
  • Flaneuse
    Flaneuse Member Posts: 899
    @Wonk and @CathyMac - good progress! xo
  • Mjheke
    Mjheke Member Posts: 78
    edited November 2018
    @Wonk & @CathyMac
    Absolutely, nice to have a plan. All the best-we were all diagnosed within a few weeks of each other although I am a little ahead of you both-2.5 weeks since surgery and all going well now. All the best  ;)
    Michelle xx
  • kezmusc
    kezmusc Member Posts: 1,544
    No nodes is excellent news @Wonk,

My original biopsy came back negative as well.  Luckily the team and I both knew better,  Very happy for you.
    xxx
  • kitkatb
    kitkatb Member Posts: 442
    Great news @wonk and @CathyMac the waiting part is over and you guys now have a treatment plan with your team.  No node involvement is awesome.  Wishing you both the best with your treatments.    xox
  • kmakm
    kmakm Member Posts: 7,974
    @Wonk @CathyMac Such good news you gels. So weird to click an awesome button about cancer news eh?! How are your nervous systems now, starting to settle a bit? I hope you're feeling a bit better now the waiting period is over. Onwards and upwards. Big hugs, and a high five for no nodes! K xox
  • Wonk
    Wonk Member Posts: 61
    Thanks @tigerbeth, @Flaneuse, @kezmusc, @kitkatb and @kmakm. You are the ladies who were here from day one and I wouldn’t have got through the dark, early days without you xxx
    Sorry to crash your thread @CathyMac !! I’ll be thinking of you on the 6th xxx
  • Flaneuse
    @Wonk Bless you ! xox
  • CathyMac
    CathyMac Member Posts: 65
    Crash away @Wonk we are on this journey together. As Wonk has mentioned above huge thanks to all you ladies who have been here for us. Your advice and wise words have been amazing. The nervous system is feeling much calmer tonight. Big love to all of you❤️❤️
  • Flaneuse
  • Sister
    Sister Member Posts: 4,960
    So glad it's good news @CathyMac and @Wonk

And that you're clear to see your boy graduate @CathyMac - it's such a big deal to be able to be part of these events.
  • Sarnicad
    Sarnicad Member Posts: 318
    @CathyMac @wonk great news for both of you hopefully now with a plan in place you will be able to settle a bit and breathe a bit
  • kmakm
    kmakm Member Posts: 7,974
    @Wonk @CathyMac I want to say "my pleasure" but that's not quite right! It's all about helping those who come after us, as we were helped by those who went before us. I've leant on @Zoffiel @kezmusc @SoldierCrab @onemargie @Afraser @Romla @Primek and SO many others. And still do. Love to everyone. K xox  <3
  • SoldierCrab
    SoldierCrab Member Posts: 3,445
    It is the circle of BC on this forum we all help each other ride the bloody roller coaster from hell 
  • arpie
    arpie Member Posts: 7,519
    That is terrific news @CathyMac ... it is great to have a plan .... your rads prob won’t start til mid Jan, so plenty of time to recover from the surgery and hopefully enjoy Xmas and New Year.  I had a lumpectomy and was amazed how quickly I ‘bounced back’ .... 

@Wonk ... terrific results too .... all the best for your  Going treatment xxx

@Mjheke  ..... glad to hear you are doing well xxx-