Why not join the Living with metastatic private group? Access group via the link here.

Metastatic breast cancer forum 13th October

Patti J
Patti J Member, Dragonfly Posts: 589
Hi @Giovanna_BCNA. Is there any indication of when we might get the summary of this forum? Thanks.

Comments

• Giovanna_BCNA
    Giovanna_BCNA Member Posts: 1,839
    Hello @Patti J
    Thank you for your message.  The summary should be available this week to post online.

• Patti J
    Hi @Giovanna_BCNA. Just following this up. 
    Thanks....
  • Patti J
    Plan B conference: live streamed.

Young women's conference: live streamed.

Metastatic breast cancer forum???
  • Giovanna_BCNA
    Giovanna_BCNA Member Posts: 1,839
    Hello @Patti J
    Thank you for the reminder, the summary is on its way.  Sincere apologies for the delay.

• Patti J
    Thanks @Giovanna_BCNA. I am always very persistent.
  • Patti J
    Hi @Giovanna_BCNA. Given that this has taken so long to summarise, maybe it would be best to wait for next year's forum. 🙁.
    Thanks anyway.
  • TripleNegMama
    TripleNegMama Member Posts: 47
    seriously!!!!!!! I really would have liked this info - and it's not like I ddn't follow up!!!!   and looks like Patti J raised it a number of times too -  I spoke to BCNA about it prior and after - seems like lots of pink ribbons and talk and heaps of stuff for "survivors" but what about metastatic warriors - why was this never followed up -  feeling VERY frustrated
  • Patti J
    Echoing @TripleNegMama's frustration!!!???
    I spoke to @Giovanna_BCNA over two weeks ago on 28/11/2018, about this summary. Apparently it has been completed. It just needs to be checked by a medical person (?doctor). It is also meant to be very general. Was the conference very general? 
    Maybe it is like the breast care nurses which are promised by the co-sponsors of this forum: (who I am unable to name), promised, but not delivered.