A bit naughty - but funny!!! Show us your 'naughty ones'! Please note some posts may offend.

Comments

• arpie
    arpie Member Posts: 7,520
    hahahahaha ..... SACK THE PROOF READER, I reckon, @Romla    LOL

• Annie C
    Annie C Member Posts: 849
    @arpie
    Mine's August - but nearly September so I will contend that I am weirdly intelligent!

• Afraser
    Afraser Member Posts: 4,352
    I like that ( but then again I am September!) but it does work quite well for my March daughter, July grandson and late mother ( May). Lovely how you can divide the entire world into twelve categories! 
  • AllyJay
    AllyJay Member Posts: 942
    Of course, if your genetic character is decided at conception, then what happens if one is born say, eight weeks premature? Would you then fall under the star or the month as on the chart that you were supposed to be born within, or the one that you were actually born in?
  • arpie
    ahaha .... a very interesting observation, @AllyJay!!     I was born 3 months premmie back in 1953 & they didn't think I'd survive so didn't put me in a humidicrib ..... (Just as well or I would have been blind as well!)  Then I got pneumonia & I nearly died again (so baptised in hospital!)  But I fooled them ..... I survived!   :) 

So technically, I should have been born in August, so along with my 'twin' @Annie C  ......  I would have been 'weirdly funny'!   LOL

• arpie
    ahahaha

• kmakm
    kmakm Member Posts: 7,974
    Love that one!
  • Sister
    Sister Member Posts: 4,960
    By that logic, I am also weirdly intelligent as I was a month early!
  • Romla
    Romla Member Posts: 2,092
    Was 6 weeks premature myself - my Mum ate a square yard of licorice the night before I was born  so that makes me smart not adorable.Sigh....
  • Romla
    Romla Member Posts: 2,092
    An interesting way to get a balanced view of the news @arpie
  • kmakm
    kmakm Member Posts: 7,974
    I'll take smart over adorable anyday @Romla!

I'm 'romantic'...
  • arpie
    Stealing that one, @SoldierCrab for my dog loving friends!   ;)