Why not join the Living with metastatic private group? Access group via the link here.

Joining metastatic online group

Roserose
Roserose Member Posts: 2
edited November 2018 in Metastatic breast cancer
I’ve tried unsuccessfully to join this group. I even tried sending an email requesting assistance without success. I was diagnosed with metastatic Breast cancer weeks ago. 

Comments

• primek
    primek Member Posts: 5,392
    @Giovanna_BCNA can you assist please
  • BoraBora
    BoraBora Member Posts: 49
    @Roserose I too had problems and rang BCNA and Issue was sorted. So sorry to hear about your diagnosis - I was diagnosed with mets 4 weeks ago.

• Giovanna_BCNA
    Giovanna_BCNA Member Posts: 1,839
    Hello@Roserose,
    Sorry to hear that you have been having trouble joining the metastatic breast cancer group.
    Sending you an invitation to join the group now.
    regards Giovanna
  • Roserose
    Roserose Member Posts: 2
    Thanks Borabora - sorry to hear about your diagnosis too & thanks for the invitation to join Giovanna
  • LITHGOW1950
    LITHGOW1950 Member Posts: 314
    I am also trying to join. 
  • Giovanna_BCNA
    Hello @LITHGOW1950
    Thank you for your message, request to join group has been sent.
    regards Giovanna
  • LEEMA
    LEEMA Member Posts: 21
    Hi @Guivabba_BCNA I too was hoping to join (diagnosed MBC de novo 2018).  Thank you!
  • LEEMA
    LEEMA Member Posts: 21
    Hi @Giovanna_BCNA I too was hoping to join (diagnosed MBC de novo 2018).  Thank you!
  • Giovanna_BCNA
    Hi @LEEMA I have sent you a request to join the mbc group
  • SunnyB
    SunnyB Member Posts: 4
    @Giovanna_BCNA Hi and thank you for this amazing resource.  I've recently been diagnosed with mbc (about 4 weeks ago) after a 6 years reprieve, and would like to join the group.  I have tried but there doesn't seem to be a link to click.  Can you please send me a link?  Thank you 
  • Giovanna_BCNA
    Hello @SunnyB apologies for late invitation, you have been sent invite for MBC group.  Kind regards Giovanna