Our Gardens

Annie C
Annie C Member Posts: 849
For those of us for whom our gardens are special, or for whom our gardens aided in our recovery whether physical or emotional, post your photos of your garden that bring you joy.

Cassia fistula (Golden Shower Tree)

Delonix  Regis (poinciana)

Every afternoon these trees are visited by lorikeets and other nectar feeding birds.  

Comments

• Annie C
    @iserbrown
    Ooh, a koala. Now he beats fruit bats!  And the little red bird is such a vivid red. Your "girls" look very contented as they cluck their way along the path.

• Annie C
    @tigerbeth
    I love the shady nook under the yellow tree. Perfect for morning coffee.
  • Annie C
    @kmakm
    Dogs always pick the best spots. Petunias will grow up here (in July), I am going to find "Night Sky" and plant lots along the verandah edge next year.
  • kmakm
    kmakm Member Posts: 7,974
    @Annie C I want to find more too, so lovely. I'm quite besotted.
  • Sister
    Sister Member Posts: 4,960
    You're all making me jealous - 18 months of living in the burbs, no time (and less inclination) when we moved back to do much, then bc - garden is a wreck!
  • kmakm
    kmakm Member Posts: 7,974
    Pretty idyllic @Sister!
  • Annie C
    Hello @Sister
    The bottlebrush is beautiful. They grow up here but do not flower as prolifically as yours - the humidity knocks them around (knocks me around too!).

I love lots of trees. They are strong, are resilient and give beauty to the environment (bit like us, really).

• Annie C
    @Zoffiel
    Appropriate that the poppies lasted until today.
    Wonderful