Mental health

iserbrown
iserbrown Member Posts: 5,543
We all have our health and well being to take care but I have to say I do not appreciate that some sneak on the forum, under a false name, thought it was a good idea to have a go yesterday because I showed some compassion.  Please all think before you put something up as you mess with my head!  Bloody unfair!  

Tagged:

Comments

• lrb_03
    lrb_03 Member Posts: 1,267
    I'm really sorry this happened to you, when you are such a voice of reason, compassion and support to others
  • iserbrown
    Thank you - I am better this morning for getting it off my chest!  
    It's typical, life is busy and a hit comes along you least expect - driving home last night I thought this is baloney, this is not what the forum is about.  
    Thanks for reaching out, appreciate it very muchly
    Here's to a lovely weekend coming up
    Take care
  • arpie
    arpie Member Posts: 7,523
    Bloody cowards too!!  

If anyone sees ANYONE posting nasty stuff about ANYONE - please flag the post immediately to the Mods to delete it AND THEM!

Glad you are feeling better today, @iserbrown   Take care xxx

• tigerbeth
    tigerbeth Member Posts: 539
    @iserbrown glad you got it off your chest  cant believe there are such mean spirited people on here !

Sorry that happened , enjoy the weekend . Take care x
  • AllyJay
    AllyJay Member Posts: 942
    @iserbrown...What a cowardly thing to do. Out them, I say, otherwise all members will probably have a degree of looking over their shoulder whilst on this forum. I wasn't aware that you could post items or comment on another persons' post "in a brown paper bag"...so to speak. If you truly have the courage of your convictions to say or write what you do, then put your (real) name to it and take ownership of it. If not, then keep your opinions to yourself. I've never known you to be anything other than kind and supportive of other forum members and thoughtful in what you write. Chin up to you and to the other person, shame on you.
  • kmakm
    kmakm Member Posts: 7,974
    Hear hear @AllyJay.
  • Sister
    Sister Member Posts: 4,960
    Ditto what others have said. Look after yourself @iserbrown.
  • Kiwi Angel
    Kiwi Angel Member Posts: 1,952
    I can’t believe we have to worry about trolls on a forum like this. I do wonder about people on a daily basis. Thank god for the wonderful, supportive friends on here though xo
  • iserbrown
    Baloney isn't it! 
  • Doin'it
    Doin'it Member Posts: 377
    Unbelievable! Baloney alright!!
  • melclarity
    melclarity Member Posts: 3,502
    @iserbrown I'm sorry to hear about this, unfortunately this isn't the first time it's happened, in fact the Moderators were alerted to this earlier this year. :/