A bit naughty - but funny!!! Show us your 'naughty ones'! Please note some posts may offend.

Comments

• Annie C
    Annie C Member Posts: 849
    @arpie
    I can't parallel park. But I don't have to. Our 2 main streets were originally built to accommodate camel trains.
  • iserbrown
    iserbrown Member Posts: 5,539
    @arpie - how funny, some can relate to!  How to find things?  I get asked where is something or other and initially I get cross and say why don't you put things back where you know they belong  and when I reply I saw it over there and it turns out it is over there, then of course, I usually get told why did you put it there!   
  • arpie
    arpie Member Posts: 7,519
    Sorry to hear that, @Elizebeth - I hope you your treatment is going well for you now that you've had your surgery & nearly finished rads - those bloody AIs are a real pain in the 'proverbial' tho, eh?  :(  

If you feel anxious about anything or just want to discuss your treatment & it's effect on you - don't forget you can chat with lovely ladies here on the BCNA Helpline 1800 500 258  xx

I am glad you've got a laugh out of some of the posts here ..... if you have any favourite funnies - whack them up here too!  ;)  

I find laughter to be REALLY GOOD medicine!  (and music!  I lead the local ukulele group & we play at various Nursing Homes!)  

Take care xx
  • iserbrown
    Image result for life is better when youre laughing
  • arpie
    haha - who else has 'cheated' occasionally???

• Afraser
    Afraser Member Posts: 4,352
    Not cheating, outsourcing! 
  • arpie
    hahaha

• SoldierCrab
    SoldierCrab Member Posts: 3,445

Think we often feel this way after treatment 

• iserbrown
    Touche to that one!
  • Elizebeth
    Elizebeth Member Posts: 80
    Thankyou Arpie...I am getting there and yes laughter helps when everything else is crazy,,will try and find some funnies.take care too ..elizebeth. x you ladies just rock!
  • arpie