Another box ticked.

wendy55
wendy55 Member Posts: 774
edited November 2018 in Health and wellbeing
So, another box can be ticked off, this morning I attended the Year 12 Graduation of my grand-daughter, I was with her on her first day of school and today I was with her on her last day of school, When I was diagnosed 5 and a half years ago with metastatic breast cancer, there were several goals I had in mind and this was one of them, to sit there and see her walk(a bit slowly because of her accident) and receive her Year 12 Certificate is one of the proudest moments of my life, she has received an exemption  on the last of her assignments due to her accident two weeks ago,to see this beautiful confident young woman and know that soon she will start the next part of her life was a joy,(I am a bit biased) - and so life goes on.
wendy55
Tagged:

Comments

• arpie
    arpie Member Posts: 7,524
    How wonderful, @wendy55  - wishing her all the best as she approaches her 'adult years'!  xx

And well done YOU!!!    So now you'll have to be there at the end of her University or training regimes, too!   ;) 

• kmakm
    kmakm Member Posts: 7,974
    Wendy that is just marvellous! What a gorgeous post to read. My eldest finished school this year and I felt SO proud attending the special assembly and the speech night. I can only imagine how amazing you must have felt. ALL the feels! The biggest virtual hug to you both. K xox  :*<3
  • primek
    primek Member Posts: 5,392
    edited November 2018
    Marvellous news. Congratulations to you both. X
  • Sister
    Sister Member Posts: 4,960
    How special!
  • Giovanna_BCNA
    Giovanna_BCNA Member Posts: 1,839
    Hello @wendy55
    Wow what a special day for both of you!
  • kitkatb
    kitkatb Member Posts: 442
    truly is a special day for you both alright. How proud you both must have been.  All the best for the future. xox