A bit naughty - but funny!!! Show us your 'naughty ones'! Please note some posts may offend.

Comments

• tigerbeth
    tigerbeth Member Posts: 539
    Love the naughties !
    @Sister it just dawned on me , my memory has been shit lately even though most stuff is in my phone , its probably the BC
    & Letrozole !! Now what was I going to do ????
  • Annie C
    Annie C Member Posts: 849
    @arpie
    Oh arpie, you've done it again!

Just about wet myself laughing at your 2 latest ones.

I recognised myself in your "Lunch With Girlfriends". I shall read this to the "Ladies Who Lunch On Thursdays" group (that's what we are known as in town). 

Keep them coming. 
  • arpie
    arpie Member Posts: 7,521
    @Annie C    @tigerbeth - I am so glad you are enjoying them!!   I have HUNDREDS more ...... be warned!  ;) 

LOL  ...   I think we can all see a bit of ourselves or our girlfriends/sisters in the poem!   ;)  

I usually only put up the ones that make ME laugh out loud too!  (or nearly wet myself!  LOL) 

Feel free to add any of your own that you reckon are hilarious or just dead funny too!   ;) 

• arpie
    Oh dear - this one is a bit dark ..... but most likely, TRUE!  :( 

• iserbrown
    iserbrown Member Posts: 5,540
    Nuh!  Not funny
  • arpie

• kmakm
    kmakm Member Posts: 7,974
    Very funny! My husband would benefit from some of those classes, but not all. He's very good at finding things, except in the fridge  :D
  • arpie
    edited November 2018
    Keith isn't too bad on one or two of the top lot ...... Not sure about the 2nd lot tho!  And I can parallel park MUCH BETTER than Keith!  ;)