On Our Walks

Comments

• arpie
    arpie Member Posts: 7,523
    @Kattykit  - I grew up on Sydney's northern beaches & used to wander the rock ledges along the shore/headlands all the time!!  We were SO lucky not to get bitten by Blue Ringed Octopus' - as we used to shove our hands into all the crevices!!  Those pics remind me of Mona Vale rock ledges!  ;) 

• kmakm
    kmakm Member Posts: 7,974
    edited October 2018
    @Romla That's so perfectly framed it's like a painting!
  • arpie
    arpie Member Posts: 7,523
    OMG!   Is that in Sydney @Kiwi Angel ?

Not quite sure WHERE to look, with the fatties!!  ;) 

• Kiwi Angel
    Kiwi Angel Member Posts: 1,952
    @arpie it is. It’s on every year on the Tamarama to Bondi coastal walk.
  • Sarnicad
    Sarnicad Member Posts: 318
    @Kiwi Angel did you see the recycled tents installation? 
  • Sarnicad
    Sarnicad Member Posts: 318
    @Kiwi Angel that’s it!  Done by a girl( young woman now) that played hockey in the same club as me years ago. Talented thing with lots of creative ideas
  • Kiwi Angel
    Kiwi Angel Member Posts: 1,952
    @Sarnicad how cool. It was a good day to see that one as it was very blustery!
  • JJ70
    JJ70 Member Posts: 983
    OMG...I have been eating excessively and exercise has gone out the window!! I have injured myself overdoing it - nothing too bad just overworked achilles  and glutes, so that I am hobbling a bit. Plus too many meals out - dinners and lunches with friends + wine. Now off to Pink Ribbon Breakfast put on by BreastScreen WA. Must walk some of it off this arvo!!
  • Blossom1961
    Blossom1961 Member Posts: 2,362
    I just did a 6.5km walk in the You Yangs before chemo this afternoon. Didn't sound like much beforehand but I barely made it back. I just don't seem to have the energy at the moment. Oh well, only one more Paclitaxel after today then I will attempt to build that energy back up.
  • kmakm
    kmakm Member Posts: 7,974
    @Kiwi Angel Well done!  B)