Bloody hell ive been busy!

onemargie
onemargie Member Posts: 1,264
Hi there everyone I’ve been off the radar the past couple weeks due to work commitments and this bloody high tea and the dog at the vet twice... long story. He’s fine now thankfully. so I’ve had no time for anything else!!  I think I’ve got to a time in my recovery that I feel I’ll keep in touch with all of you via PM and phone and will back off a bit on the forum as I feel it’s time for me to move on a bit. I’m lovIng working full time again but it leaves me little time for much else now.

Please keep in touch if you’d like too and all the new TNBC crew on here please PM me anytime and I’m still happy to chat to you guys or anyone else too. I’m feeling so incredibly good these days it’s ridiculous I have the most energy I’ve ever had. I wish every single one of you all the very best and I’m sending you the biggest hug. Thanks to everyone who has supported me and had a laugh with me along the way. Love ya guts. Margie xxx 

Comments

• iserbrown
    iserbrown Member Posts: 5,542
    @onemargie

Best wishes for the future. Good to hear contentment on where you are at!

Take care 
  • Sister
    Sister Member Posts: 4,960
    That's great that you're moving forward @onemargie. Happy to keep in touch by pm but just want to say how important you have been on this forum and how much you helped me in those awful early days.
  • Riki_BCNA
    Riki_BCNA Staff Posts: 323
    Thank you @onemargie  for all your contributions to the online community and the wonderful support, important insights and inspiration provided. Wishing you all the best and look forward to you keeping in touch every now and again on the network
  • Spiv1803
    Spiv1803 Member Posts: 126
    You're the best. Text or call soon x
  • kezmusc
    kezmusc Member Posts: 1,544
    That's awesome to hear lovely.  We will miss your candor and insight.  Keep in touch every so often.

xoxoxo
  • Kiwi Angel
    Kiwi Angel Member Posts: 1,952
    @onemargie thanks for all your support love and glad to hear u r feeling so great. I have your number and willl definitely get in touch if I’m gonna be round your way xo
  • onemargie
    Thanks heaps everyone just glad I’ve made a small impact on your life. You guys have done the same for me. Biggest hug. Margie. Xx
  • primek
    primek Member Posts: 5,392
    So hood to hear from you and know you are feeling really well. X
  • onemargie
    Thanks @primek. Keep in touch. Big hug. Margie x
  • Mira
    Mira Member Posts: 678
    Take care onemargie.  Enjoy your "happily ever after" (they always say that as they go riding off into the sunset!) :smile: