On Our Walks

Comments

• kmakm
    kmakm Member Posts: 7,974
    @Sister Stunning 
  • Kiwi Angel
    Kiwi Angel Member Posts: 1,952
    Gorgeous photos @kmakm @Sister. We r currently having a rainy drive for a couple of nights away. Hunter Valley tonight and Ettalong Beach tomorrow. 
  • JJ70
    JJ70 Member Posts: 983
    What beautiful beach and ocean scenes @kmakm @Sister @j9k. The light in your Fairhaven Bch photo is stunning Kate.
  • jennyss
    jennyss Member Posts: 1,951
    @kmakm @Sister @j9k and @JJ70 , Beeeyootiful photos - love the sea, love the bush. @JJ70, are your first two photos orchids? I haven't been for a walk today, but I have been out on my ride-on mower, mowing about an acre of rough grass and weeds. Very, very dry here; but have just had 70ml of rain!! Best wishes to all
  • kmcin28
    kmcin28 Member Posts: 63
    Oops technical hitch, to celebrate my end of treatment we had a weekend away at Cania Gorge NP. Did lots of walking, relaxing and eating.
  • kmakm
    kmakm Member Posts: 7,974
    Thank you @jennyss and @JJ70. I adore the WA wildflowers, you've very blessed over there.

Hy @tigerbeth, there's some orchid chat going on here! Made me think of your dad. K xox
  • tigerbeth
    tigerbeth Member Posts: 539
    Yes @ Annie C your orchid is lovely , I also love the windflowers too ! 
    As@kmakm says they will forever remind me of my dad , years ago he brought 1 then I brought him another & now there is 1500 !! 
    Kept him busy after mum passed away so they were a blessing in disguise . We now have the  daunting task of sorting them out , but we'll need help from the orchid society .