Creative Corner!

Comments

• Annie C
    Annie C Member Posts: 849
    @kmakm
    Great minds think alike because Australian wildflowers are planned for the plain blocks. I have plenty of embroidery designs. You have given me ideas. The creative juices are flowing.
  • iserbrown
    iserbrown Member Posts: 5,540
    Excellent work @Annie C  - what a great keepsake that will be treasured for many a year

Best wishes
  • iserbrown
    iserbrown Member Posts: 5,540
    Superb!  Here's hoping your mojo is just having a break and will turn up soon!
  • kitkatb
    kitkatb Member Posts: 442
    I really hope so @iserbrown   
  • kmakm
    kmakm Member Posts: 7,974
    Oh gosh @kitkatb, they're fantastic. I especially like the dogs, superb! The muse is a funny one eh? Sometimes she's glued to our shoulder, and other times she's nowhere to be seen. I hope yours is lueking about the door about to make a reappearance. Let is know when she does. K xox
  • kmakm
    edited October 2018
    @Annie C Great minds think alike... and fools seldom differ!  ;)  K xox
  • kitkatb
    kitkatb Member Posts: 442
    Thanks @kmakm,      I painted the dogs for my sister as she had inoperable non hodgekins lymphoma and she had just lost her little dog.  She wanted something for the bedroom wall to look at.  
    Have a great weekend all.  xox
  • arpie
    arpie Member Posts: 7,521
    Gorgeous work @kitkatb - I LOVE your style with the dogs!!  I hope you get back to it soon!  ;) Please post as many as you have!!

• arpie
    arpie Member Posts: 7,521
    AWESOME @kitkatb    xx

• kmakm
    @kitkatb Do you take commissions?! If you feel the urge to paint again I'd love one of our dog in your style. SO good. K xox
  • Sister
    Sister Member Posts: 4,960
    @Annie C Have you thought of some of the more"macho" looking birds - eagles and kites, etc ?
  • jennyss
    jennyss Member Posts: 1,950
    Dear @kitkatb, Love the blocks of colours and the beautiful eye in your doggie.