Listen up Brisbanites I’m having another crack and would love to see you there 20 October 2018

Options
onemargie
onemargie Member Posts: 1,264
edited October 2018 in Community news and events

Tagged:

Comments

• iserbrown
    iserbrown Member Posts: 5,552
    Options
    When?
  • arpie
    arpie Member Posts: 7,574
    Options
    Sat 20th Oct ..... 9.30-112.30am  (Top right corner)

All the best Marg xx
  • iserbrown
    iserbrown Member Posts: 5,552
    Options
    Thanks - it was pale on the mobile and I couldn't read it, perhaps new glasses are needed!

• Kiwi Angel
    Kiwi Angel Member Posts: 1,952
    Options
    All the best - hope it is an amazing success xo
  • onemargie
    Options
    Hope to see any of you lovelies there!!  It’s a great little town Beachmere right in the bay. @traveltext and @PeterB if you guys are free it would be great to meet you too  Margie. 
  • kezmusc
    kezmusc Member Posts: 1,544
    Options
    Bugger lovely.  That's the day of my pink run.  Darn it.
  • traveltext
    traveltext Member Posts: 253
    Options
    Love to be there but we are having our pink day (with some blue) in Cooroy on that day. It's a fundraiser for NBCF.

• onemargie
    Options
    Hi there everyone. Just wondering if you know anyone who would like to donate raffle prizes for the event. Big companies are already committed to larger more well known charities so getting. Raffle prizes has been a bit of a challenge!  I’ve got plenty of local support but would like to step it up a notch to get bums on seats.  Any suggestions/advice would be appreciated. Thanks. Margie 😊
  • Kiwi Angel
    Options
    @onemargie how are your ticket sales doing love??
  • onemargie
    Options
    hi there @Kiwi Angel not sure yet ill be talking to the hotel manager later tonight so fingers crossed, thanks for asking :)
  • Kiwi Angel
    Options
    @onemargie I hope it’s a roaring success xo
  • Spiv1803
    Spiv1803 Member Posts: 126
    Options
    I wish!! We are so far away. X
  • Kattykit
    Kattykit Member Posts: 252
    Options
    @onemargie I am in WA but if you dm me with some bank details I will buy a ticket anyway 
  • onemargie
    Options
    Hi there everyone I have about 50 people coming so far I’m aiming for 100 and @Kattykit. That would be lovely raffle tickets are $5 each or 3 for $10   First prize is a $1000 Harvey Norman merchandise pack second prize is a 9ct gold bracelet and then there’s a heap of other stuff but alot of it is local business vouchers which you can’t use in WA. But it’s so lovely you thought to be so generous.  Big hug. Margie. Xx