Tough Old Chicky Award

Options
13»

Comments

• Annie C
    Annie C Member Posts: 849
    Options
    @kmakm
    Order understood  Ma'am. For once at 7am I am still in bed!

Thank you Kate. You really are a treasure.

• Afraser
    Afraser Member Posts: 4,371
    Options
    Best wishes Annie, hope you are much better very soon. And thank you for the birthday remembrance! 
  • SoldierCrab
    SoldierCrab Member Posts: 3,445
    Options
    oh hell and damnation ... Zoffiel  Ms M will have my thoughts and so will you as you traverse this new bloody roller coaster she has to endure..... 

• Zoffiel
    Zoffiel Member Posts: 3,372
    Options
    I did pick up the proof of her book from the printers today. I'd set up the template for her but  I just couldn't concentrate on it and another of her friends took over the project once I'd got the main body of work and most of fthe photos in  place.  Things like indexing have gone to hell in a handbasket but I think she will be pleased with the result--my editors eye has already picked up numerous formatting issues but it's a 48 page local history not a high end publication and she wants it finished. Now.
  • kmakm
    kmakm Member Posts: 7,974
    Options
    @Annie C Excellent!

:* 
  • tigerbeth
    tigerbeth Member Posts: 539
    Options
    @Annie C just read this , hope you're ok  wishing you well, take it easy & get someone else to look after you xx
    @zoffiel your Ms M sounds like a treasure & I wish her well, with you on her side she's bound to be a winner xx