Just wanted to say "Hi"

Options
BarbieAnne
BarbieAnne Member Posts: 174
Hello ladies. Wanted to say hi because there has not been  uch activity on here recently. Sending lots of blessings and love

Comments

• SoldierCrab
    SoldierCrab Member Posts: 3,445
    Options
    hi BarbieAnne, unless people actually come into group they dont get  notification to say there is a new post.... think that is what makes it so quiet in here. 

• steplightly
    steplightly Member Posts: 185
    Options
    hi @BarbieAnne and  @SoldierCrab. Yes it is quiet in here.  I posted the other week and thank you SoldierCrab for reminding me that people don't see unless they swing on in the door.  Hope you are both travelling well.  I feel so blessed despite the events of nearly 18 months ago.  I am very thankful for God's covering and comfort when things got tough and relieved to be where I am today. Keeping hope alive despite circumstance continues to be my goal as I walk with God (he never changes) and explore and learn.  I do trust you are finding your new way of being despite bc and all it has thrown in your path.  Peace and love to you. 
  • BarbieAnne
    Options
    Hi @SoldierCrab and @steplightly thanks for your replies. I was testing the waters so to speak. I was interested to see if anyone would open that door. 
  • SoldierCrab
    SoldierCrab Member Posts: 3,445
    Options
    the only way people in the group see the posts is if I tag everyone that is very time consuming ladies... 
  • BarbieAnne
    Options
    Thankyou for your reply @SoldierCrab I would not expect you to tag everyone. I only thought that people may do the same as me, that is enter to see if anyone has posted. 
  • Blossom1961
    Blossom1961 Member Posts: 2,375
    Options
    Hi @BarbieAnne, I am on here a lot. Stress levels mean no work for me probably until sometime after the op(which is happening after chemo finishes for me). I look at all the new posts and pray for the many needs. I will be losing one breast and all the lymph nodes but that is nothing compared to so many others on here and in my treatment centre. I don't always comment because sometimes (read often) I put my foot in it and lets face it, we are a bit emotionally sensitive. Well, I know I certainly am so I don't want to upset anyone going through this hard time.
  • BarbieAnne
    Options
    Hi @Blossom1961 good to see your post. Shall keep you in my prayers re future operation, that all goes well. I often look at other people's comments and believe that their situation is worse than my own. My initial diagnosis is Metastatic Breast Cancer. I therefore have no concept of what it is like to go through the lose of a breast. I do know that God has given me a great peace over  my circumstances though and I give praise to Him for the fact that I have been stable for nearly 2 years. God bless.