Reclaim Your Curves Breast Reconstruction - Sydney Support Lunch - Sunday 26th August 12 noon to 3pm

AMM5
AMM5 Member Posts: 69
edited August 2018 in Community news and events
Come along and join us for lunch and meet others ladies who may be experiencing a similar situation to you.  Ask those pressing questions, get tips or pass on your knowledge.  Please let us know if you can make it.  All welcome!

Dragonfly Cafe, Eden Gardens, Macquarie Park

Comments

• mum2jj
    mum2jj Member Posts: 4,325
    Hope you get a good turnout. Have heard good things about these lunches. 
    Paula xx
  • SusanV36
    SusanV36 Member Posts: 3
    Hello AMM5,

I am interested in possibly attending-  what time is this lunch? and do you need to register?

Susan :)
  • AMM5
    Hi Susan
    The lunch is from noon to around 3pm.  I'll add you the list. We are the table with the pink lady and in the name of Reclaim Your Curves 
    Look forward to meeting you then. 
    Annmaree 
  • kmakm
    kmakm Member Posts: 7,974
    I went to the last one held in Melbourne and can recommend it. A good afternoon of boob talk!
  • AMM5
    Yes - no topic is out of bounds kmakm!
  • kmakm
    So true!
  • three tits
    three tits Member Posts: 12
    these forums sound very interesting. Has there been a lunch in Melbourne as I would love to go. Seriously considering a tram/diep reconstruction though get nervous when I realise it may not be a good outcome .
  • AMM5
    Yes there is a Melbourne group. Next dates September 21: Think Pink Foundation - Living Centre, 11am or Nov 17: Elsternwick Hotel, 12m.  See the flyer below :smiley:

https://www.reclaimyourcurves.org.au/uploads/2/6/5/5/26558246/lunch_flyer_-_general_2018.pdf
  • three tits
    three tits Member Posts: 12
    Thanks very much. I will go ! I think thats what I would benefit from. stories, resources  from other women  facing this very big decision. I blow hot and cold about it.
  • kmakm
    @three tits I went to the last one in Melbourne and enjoyed it. It was after my BMX & DIEP recon and it was good to talk to others who'd had the same or different. A few of us asked lots of questions about nipple construction and tattoos which was very useful. There was lymphodema chat and a bit of discreet flashing! Women across a range of ages and circumstances attended and it was a warm and open occasion. I can recommend it. K xox

PS My outcome is good  :)
  • AMM5
    Great discussion and sharing of stories at today's lunch.  Thanks ladies see you at the next one on 28th October