Comments

• kmakm
    kmakm Member Posts: 7,974
  • Sister
    Sister Member Posts: 4,960
    Ughh!
  • kezmusc
    kezmusc Member Posts: 1,544
    I think the absolute bomb of icecream is the Magnum Almond in the little tub.  Ridiculously expensive  but Yummo.  Much tastier than toenails. Best not too eat it all in one go though.  Speaking from experience I kind of felt like Garfield or the fat guy off Monty Python.  
    I finally bit the bullet and booked my two year scans.  6th of September.  Aggghh. 
  • kmakm
    Maggie Beer's Burnt Fig, Honeycomb & Caramel ice cream. UTTER bliss.

Well done @kezmusc! Good on YOU. K xox
  • Romla
    Romla Member Posts: 2,092
    Golden North  Rum and Raisin for me 
  • Afraser
    Afraser Member Posts: 4,354
    Green tea ice cream.......
  • Vangirl
    Vangirl Member Posts: 350
    I have to try these flavours while I still have the excuse of working on my DIEP flap donor site :smiley:
  • Vangirl
    @kmakm you're right, I spend a lot of time trying to make others feel better about my state of mind. 
  • kmakm
    @Vangirl Crazy isn't it?
  • Vangirl
    @kmakm yep. 
  • onemargie
    onemargie Member Posts: 1,264
    @Summer Prevails  it’s so good to hear from you and thanks for sharing your heart and soul with us. Please stay in touch and keep us posted how you’re feeling. As for the ice cream thing, I get it. It’s cold and comforting and god bless Valium! Lol. I’ve taken to making my own ice cream it’s super easy recipe and you just add whatever you like to it and you don’t need the fuss of an ice cream maker. The last one I made had white chocolate and meringue in it!  Take care of you love. Biggest hug. Margie.  Xx
  • Sister
    Recipe please @onemargie
  • Kiwi Angel
    Kiwi Angel Member Posts: 1,952
    @Afraser my hubby is with u - obsessed with that flavour. I’m more of a gelato Messina sorbet person but I don’t eat it very often. 
  • Sister
    Hmmmm! Gelati!...
  • Annie C
    Annie C Member Posts: 849
    @onemargie
    Please please please can I have the recipe? Ah bugger it here comes the Kimberley manners. I WANT the recipe (please).