Plan B booked out but available to view via Webcast

Giovanna_BCNA
Giovanna_BCNA Member Posts: 1,839
edited August 2018 in Community news and events
Hello eveyone,

Plan A was a life without breast cancer. 

Plan B is living well beyond breast cancer.

The Plan B conference has sold out.  

We are delighted to announce we will be live streaming the conference so those who can’t join us in Melbourne can still learn to live well beyond breast cancer.

Whether your diagnosis was recent or many years ago, Plan B will help you to get the information, support and tips you need to deal with side effects such as fatigue, lymphoedema, relationship challenges and more.

You can choose to watch the whole conference, or just the topics that are of most interest to you.

Event details

Date: Saturday 11 August 2018
Time: 9.10 am – 3.00 pm
Where: online – from your computer, laptop or tablet

Your local time

WA: 7.10 am

NT, SA: 8.40 am

ACT, NSW, TAS, VIC, QLD: 9.10 am

Link to register for Live Stream
http://www.webcasts.com.au/planb/
Tagged:

Comments

• Afraser
    Afraser Member Posts: 4,352
    Thanks!
  • SoldierCrab
    SoldierCrab Member Posts: 3,445
    Can l share this on face Book groups ?

• Giovanna_BCNA
    Giovanna_BCNA Member Posts: 1,839
    Hello @SoldierCrab
    Absolutely thats great.
  • Zoffiel
    Zoffiel Member Posts: 3,372

There a few onliners coming to the conference and I'm wondering how we find each other. Perhaps BCNA can designate a 'hang out' spot for us as we arrive? Maybe @Giovanna_bcna and @Marianne_bcna can wear one of those flag things on their respective heads and we can track you, and each other, down that way :)

• Afraser
    Afraser Member Posts: 4,352
    It's either that or a chook on a stick and I think the former may be preferable...
  • kmakm
    kmakm Member Posts: 7,974
    If all else fails we post here where we're standing and one by one we'll all find each other!
  • SoldierCrab
    SoldierCrab Member Posts: 3,445
    My suggestion after going to Summit

is get a name tag that you can Write on  and put your online name on it first in bold then real name under it. 

• lrb_03
    lrb_03 Member Posts: 1,267
    Is it likely to be recorded? I'm traveling that day, so won't be able to watch any of it .
  • Sister
    Sister Member Posts: 4,960
    Having a coffee, waiting for the conference to begin!  Wish I was there in person but glad I don't need to go out in the rain.  (Apparently, there was some prediction of snow for the Adelaide Hills but not believing it.)
  • tigerbeth
    tigerbeth Member Posts: 539
    Watching this ! 
    Do yourself a favour girls watch it ! 
    Its been wonderful so far
  • Sister
    @Giovanna_BCNA I watched the entire conference from home and thought that there was some great information from the presenters.  The attendees were asked to give feedback but as an onliner, there doesn't seem to be a feedback opportunity.  The main one I have for future webcasts like this is that all I could see was the presenter so when there was a relevant slide, I couldn't see it.  Maybe in the future, something like an inset or split screen could be considered.  Otherwise, well done!
  • tigerbeth
    tigerbeth Member Posts: 539
    I watched it all too !
    thought it was wonderful & covered many topics of concern
    Got a lot out of it 
    thanks to everyone concerned 
    See you @ the 'G' 

• Kristen
    Kristen Member Posts: 110
    i could see the slides Sister@Giovanna , but only when it wasn't full screen on the person speaking. Technology is great- when it works.
  • Sister
    I couldn't see any of the slides - I was using a laptop hdmi'd to a TV.