Exercise

2»

Comments

• Romla
    Romla Member Posts: 2,092
    Thinking of you @Sister happy to advise if you need it.How long is yours ? And is it public ?
  • Sister
    Sister Member Posts: 4,960
    I've got 15 days at the RAH.
  • jackie 4
    jackie 4 Member Posts: 45
    Had 25 treatments. Yes I did get fatigued towards the end and after treatment.  Wore soft crop top bras which did up at the back like a bra from Target.  Dressings were thankfully provided .  Thought I was doing well but towards the end of treatments and after, the burns were uncomfortable.  Continued going back to have dressings changed for a week to ten days after treatments had finished.   I used QV lotion to use in the shower and two moisturising QV creams on the treated area and my arm. Good luck on your journey. 
  • Chris51
    Chris51 Member Posts: 29
    I have 3 more treatments to go -15 in total. I used pure sorbeline cream twice a day at least - sometimes 3. If my treatment was in the morning I applied the cream in change room before leaving. I tried to do a 5km walk each day of treatment, often used public transport so incorporated the walk into treatment regime. I also used the soft crop top type bras from bonds, bought the largest size so not too firm. As others have said, these do become quite discoloured because of the cream and the markers the rad therapists use - will be throwing them once treatment finished. I have been lucky to have minimal fatigue and no skin redness at all at this stage - am I lucky or is this because I have kept active & vigilant with cream - who knows ??? The radiation seems to go on forever and each day seems to revolve around this treatment with little time for anything else, but at least for me the end is now insight! Hope all goes well.