T-Shirts!

kmakm
kmakm Member Posts: 7,974
edited August 2018 in Day to day
We've got all excited and are having some t-shirts made. They are just for fun, to raise awareness and we're adding $5 to donate to the BCNA. 

The t-shirts are black and have a silvery grey picture on the front of a dingo howling. It's on the diagonal length of the looped awareness ribbon (though not pink). There is also the word 'Howlers' (as in the name of the thread where you can chat online here if you're up at night.

On the back is written:

DON'T JOIN THE PACK - CHECK YOUR RACK

bcnaonlinenetwork.org.au

One of our members has kindly donated her time to create the art and has requested we don't put the image in the public forum as she's had problems with theft in the past. PM me if you want to see it!

Once we know how many we're ordering we're going to add a bit more to cover the cost of one t-shirt for our fab designer.

You can have a unisex t, a ladies t or a ladies tank top. Samples,costs & sizing in the next post. Kate xox

Tagged:

Comments

• kmakm
    Here is the men's/unisex straight t-shirt:

It comes in sizes XS - 5XL.

Printed front and back the prices are:

1  $37.95
    2 - 4  $36.95
    5 - 9  $33.95
    10 - 19  $31.95
    20 - 49  $29.95

This is the women's slightly fitted t- shirt (she didn't have a black one on hand):

And the women's slightly fitted tank top (@JJ70):

These two come in sizes XS (8) - 2 XL (18).

Printed front and back the prices are:

1  $39.95
    2 - 4  $38.95
    5 - 9  $35.95
    10 - 19  $33.95
    20 - 49  $31.95

The size chart for the ladies t & tank is:

• kmakm
    If you're interested PM me your choice, size, name and address and I'll get back to you soon. Have a good weekend! K xox
  • onemargie
    onemargie Member Posts: 1,264
    I’m in for sure just text me love.  Xx
  • Annski
    Annski Member Posts: 112
    I would like three T-shirts ladies' fit size XL/18 please. Will send address etc by PM if that's OK. Thank you so much for co-ordinating this. I wish I could be in Melbourne on August 8th. Will be thinking of you all.  A. xx
  • kmakm
    Last call for t-shirts everyone. Last call!
  • Sister
    Sister Member Posts: 4,960
    You should have mine.
  • AllyJay
    AllyJay Member Posts: 942
    How do we pay for them...remember I'm a luddite. Do I get a money order from the post office? I could send it with either a carrier pigeon or a runner with a forked stick. I have no idea how you pay for stuff with your computer.
  • kmakm
    @AllyJay I will PM you the price soon and my address so you can send me a money order darl. For you I shall make an exception!  :*
  • SoldierCrab
    SoldierCrab Member Posts: 3,445
    @arpie
     here is the post 

@kmakm thought I would tag Arpie in this re her request for you. 
  • arpie
    arpie Member Posts: 7,524
    Many thanks @SoldierCrab

Message sent @kmakm

• kmakm
    My head hurts from doing maths but I think I'm just about there. Just got to double check with the company tomorrow and then I will PM everyone with the bill. :)  K xox
  • Sister
    Sister Member Posts: 4,960
  • kmakm
    People who have ordered t-shirts, please check your Inbox  :)
  • kmakm
    Just wanted to let you know that I'm on it with the t-shirts. Just waiting on one missing payment and a couple of addresses.

Arooooo!
  • SoldierCrab
    SoldierCrab Member Posts: 3,445
    Hey Kmakm 
    how are the t-shirts going ?