Night Howls

Comments

• Zoffiel
    Zoffiel Member Posts: 3,372

I went to a deep water Aqua class this morning which went OK as it wasn't weigh bearing. I think the couple of hours spent in and out of a bucket of ice water immediately after it happened has made all the difference. Miserable as that experience was at 2, 3 and 4am. More bruising that anything else now, I'm giving it some hiridoid ointment and i think it will be fine, thanks for asking. This chat thing is the bomb hey?

• InkPetal
    InkPetal Member Posts: 499
    @SoldierCrab :D I haven't drawn anything in an age, honestly it's been about 7 months since I got anything done... Oh you totally reminded me to share my doodle wall with the group yikes.

Were you lovelies after something like a logo or more like a line drawing? (Hello everyone who doesn't know my face, I'm a slacker who has been MIA and generally miserable so just staying out of everyone's way, I do art sometimes ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ )
  • Zoffiel

Bec! Good to see you online. I think, in the absence of the ladies who started the idea, they are looking for something simple, but recognizable, that can be printed on a T Shirt.

Now you've found misery, mal adjusted and mystery central I hope you'll drop in every once in a while. This thread has been set up as a chat alternative that isn't about any specific thing.  An excellent solution for those of us who have memories like goldfish :/ We've missed you. Mxx

• Sister
    Sister Member Posts: 4,960
    Woohoo @zoffiel - foot better than expected AND work coming in!
    Feeling a bit fed up at theoment because cording has flared up badly and it really hurts - physically and financially.  At the physio this morning (so painful she only had to touch it to make me wince) and back again on Tuesday at nearly $60 a pop!
  • Zoffiel

Shitbags @sister The home remedy that has worked best for me for the cording is the yoga 'child's pose' To be honest, given the ongoing issues with that armpit, maybe my almost obsessive stretching is doing more harm than good? But it surely beats trying to stretch up a wall as you can use your body weight to increase the range.

I credit that pose with my getting the swelling down in my arm following cellulitis. It makes me feel physically ill, the pulling on the sides of my implants, but it is the only way, apart from physio which  I can't afford, that I have found to keep my mobility.

• kmakm
    kmakm Member Posts: 7,974
    Fantastic @Zoffiel! Yay! And good news about your foot. Will you be injuring yourself sitting still at your desk?!

Loving the t-shirt ideas. Will check out all the issyoos.
  • kmakm
    @InkPetal Hi Bec. I'm pretty miserable most of the time at the moment so you'll be in good company here.

I was the one who came up with the t-shirt idea, and @Sister the dingo howling at the moon image. As @Zoffiel said, something simple and graphic that would look good printed on a black t-shirt. Would you be interested in playing around with the idea? Kate xox
  • JJ70
    JJ70 Member Posts: 983
    @Annie C must have many layers of complexity - dealing with BC in Derby. I appreciate the distances involved and the isolation. How are you going up there? How often do you have to come to the big smoke?
  • InkPetal
    InkPetal Member Posts: 499
    @kmakm I'm sure someone can do better than I can but I'll try anyway ^-^.
  • Zoffiel
    That's awesome @kezmusc
  • kmakm
    Bloody fantastic @kezmusc. The Howlers can be in silver!
  • kmakm
    Thanks @InkPetal, have a crack! K xox
  • kezmusc
    kezmusc Member Posts: 1,544
    The sparklier the better I reckon.  My girls think I was a bowerbird in my last life I am that attracted to shiny things.