WHO ELSE CAN'T SLEEP? - MARK #2 Indignation at Closure of Original Thread

Comments

• Romla
    Romla Member Posts: 2,092
    True or we could go - it’s really long and hard for Giovanna to moderate.Just start anew one for the Midnight  to Dawn people 
  • Giovanna_BCNA
    Giovanna_BCNA Member Posts: 1,839
    Hello @JJ70

Thank you for your comments and for your honesty which is greatly appreciated.
    @Sister thank you for your comments as well.  I was in no way wanting to deter from discussion regarding the completion of your chemotherapy treatment which is a huge achievement.  I will speak with @Marianne_BCNA tomorrow regarding the 'Sleep' thread to see what other options we may have and get back to you.

• primek
    primek Member Posts: 5,392
    Could you not just start a new thread each day? Just a thought.
  • Sister
    Sister Member Posts: 4,960
  • AllyJay
    AllyJay Member Posts: 942
    Nocturnal Nattering.
  • kmakm
    kmakm Member Posts: 7,974
    @Sister Will you choose one and start a new thread?
  • JJ70
    JJ70 Member Posts: 983
     @Giovanna_BCNA thank you. Hoping we can have somewhere to natter in the middle of the night. It can be a time when dark thoughts find their way into your head and having the opportunity for support on this forum can be invaluable.
  • JJ70
    JJ70 Member Posts: 983
    @kmakm - nice poetry! ;)
  • kmakm
    kmakm Member Posts: 7,974
    @JJ70 Thanks hon
  • Sister
    Sister Member Posts: 4,960
    I do like Sleepless in Strata but Night Howls is definitely an equal!
  • Romla
    Romla Member Posts: 2,092
    At the risk of being a bit cheeky but given your ages Sexys Midnight Runners ? 

Night Howls is a hoot !
  • Marianne_BCNA
    Marianne_BCNA Member Posts: 245
    Hi everyone,
    Thanks for your feedback. We absolutely take on board your need to have somewhere you can easily go to in the middle of the night to natter. What if we did something like creative corner. We could put it under 'day to day' and it becomes it's own little space. Here is the link to Creative Corner https://onlinenetwork.bcna.org.au/categories/day-to-day so you can see what I mean (for those of you not already familiar with creative corner) . The sleepless one could sit under it. Let us know what you think and what you'd like to call it and we can get onto it asap.
    Cheers
    Marianne