Why not join the Living with metastatic private group? Access group via the link here.

Lymph nodes

Me2
Me2 Member Posts: 35
edited June 2018 in Metastatic breast cancer
hi gals. Ive had my mastectomy 14mnths ago, triple neg, did 16 rounds chemo n 25 radiation. Got through it ok, now 6 mnths later, accute lyphodema. My arm  is huge and painful and swelling across chest, dark burgundy/black patches on skin. Had scans galore and mri has detected cancer in some of remaining nodes. Going for PET scan friday. Wont know till next wednesday all gory details. So, my question is to anyone out there is .....has anyone had re-occurance of their breast cancer 6mnths after treatments and in nodes? Im getting all sorts of scary vibes, not quite saying, but basically, im stuffed by all involved. Id love to hear from someone that may have had similar situation. Its a long shot i know. Thanks for this forum that gave me a chance to vent at least. Cheers

Comments

• Kiwi Angel
    Kiwi Angel Member Posts: 1,952
    @Me2 - I haven't had this experience as I have just finished my treatment but just wanting to send you lots of positive thoughts xoxxo
  • Me2
    Thank you Kiwi Angel, and back to you ❤️
  • Sister
    Sister Member Posts: 4,960
    @Me2 I can't provide any information but wanted to say that I'm thinking of you.
  • kezmusc
    kezmusc Member Posts: 1,544
    @Me2,

Hi.  Bugger. to say the least.  Did you have any nodes removed the first time around?  Fingers crossed for your results on Wednesday. Waiting for results is the absolute pitts.
    I can't help much but empathize sorry lovely.  
    xoxoxo
  • Me2
    I had 17 out n 9 cancer