Comments

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Orbost, VictoriaPosts: 0
    Options
    Awesome PrimeK ❤️
  • SoldierCrab
    SoldierCrab Member Posts: 3,445
    Options
    LOL @Romla I love winter and go about in minimal clothes .... but I have friends who as soon as autumn arrives look like the above ..... 

• Romla
    Romla Member Posts: 2,092
    Options
    Just occurred to me @SoldierCrab might not be so bad this season with the hot flushes Letrozole brings on - might join you in t shirt and shorts !
  • kmakm
    kmakm Member Posts: 7,974
    Options
    @AllyJay Got enough yarn for the outfit above?!
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    He he he 
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    Awesome Romla, if more people did this, we would feel less isolated. Xxxx
  • Romla
    Options
    Constance Hall: Mums should cry in front of their kids - 9Honey https://apple.news/Ayz_A2gAwQTqOjxKYIhBhfA

@Tracey_B I read it in the above article and it really struck a chord - silence is not always golden.
  • Romla
    Options
    It’s not just others @Tracey_B - sometimes I failed to do this last year as I tend to shutdown as a coping mechanism. I was astounded to be told by my kids that they weren’t worried as I was strong and would get thru it - my communication skills needed a rethink.
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    I do agree with that Romla, although I feel that I keep others informed about how I am feeling, I don't always tell people about my pain so I don't worry them. My husband and daughter seem to instinctively know when I'm feeling dodgy, others keep telling me how well I look. I do think it's important to talk openly as it shares your experiences with those you love. It's a challenge, keep on keeping on. Cuddles, Trace